Monday, November 1, 2010

When Momma's Away ...

Daddy will WORK!  The Mister has been amazing doing all the things that I need want to be doing instead of being in bed to prepare for little C's arrival.  From picking up all the last minute necessities, finishing up the nursery and pretty much getting the house ready.  Oh and being sweet and bringing me surprises like this ...


{Beautiful flowers that the Mister brought ...}

 
And remember how I said he's been working?  Well here's some photographic proof.  I think he did pretty good from me dictating where I wanted stuff hung on the wall from pictures being emailed back and forth!



{These pictures are going to come together a little closer in the middle ...}
  



We still have a few things to do, but some of them I've told the Mister to wait and let me do when I get home.  I just LOVE how it's all come together!

And last (but not least!) thank you all for your sweet comments yesterday!  Each one made my day a little brighter  :)  I will for sure keep you all updated on little man's progress.  Today we see a perinatologist to check out my placenta and make sure it's working correctly.  Apparently a sign of preeclampsia (which is where the Pregnancy Induced Hypertension usually leads) is the placenta not producing nutrients right?   Or something like that.  So I will keep everyone updated as to how that goes!  At least I get to see little man's sweet face again!

16 comments:

  1. the nursery looks great! and I can't wait to see pcitures of little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' great! Rest up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. caleb has one sweet daddy! so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute is that trophy wall!! Such a cute idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well your mister is doing a great job with the nursery! I love that you are telling him where to hang it via pics back and forth lol that sounds totally how I did it when I was in the hospital before Kelcee's arrival LOL....I am in love with the trophy wall and the little camo sign! Oh and girl you know I love the Disney quotes ya painted how presh....and I also love the Caleb letters over his bed um well I just love it all LOL....

    How sweet of your mister to bring you fall flowers to match your halloween themed room so sweet and festive!! Good luck with your test today....

    love ya
    Summer

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK just saw your posts from the last few days! Coly cow you're almost having a baby. Stay strong Katie...praying you guys. XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet mister you have! The nursery is just adorable, perfect! Praying that everything goes well with your test today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable nursery!! It is coming together nicely! You have a great hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He did a great job! Hope you're doing ok. Prayers for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Hubs did a great job!! I hope that everything went good at the appt today! Praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The nursery looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. his room looks sooo cute! i just saw that you're in the hospital...hang in there and i hope all is well! it will all be worth it in maybe a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous11/03/2010

    What a sweet hubby! I love Caleb's trophy wall :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Caleb's room looks WONDERFUL! Good job to your Mister!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks so cute! I LOVE the trophy wall; seriously adorable. Rest up and get ready for that baby!

    ReplyDelete