Monday, February 21, 2011

Fun Ideas ...

When C was born one of my mom's best friends bought a year subscription to Disney's Family Fun magazine.


The PERFECT gift for this Disney-lovin' momma!  Although a lot of the ideas in the magazine are for older kiddos, don't you think I won't be saving every one for future fun crafty things to do with little man when he's old enough.

For example, I definately see this one coming into play in my future ...


And if we have a little girl, I JUST MAY use this idea to decorate her nursery ...



And shoot, I just might make these for myself TODAY.  Just kidding Coach Oscar, I know these are diet-friendly.


I hope some of you that have older kiddos are able to steal some of these ideas and try them this week!  If you do, let me know how they turn out!!!

2 comments:

  1. How precious are all of those ideas?! I didn't even know that magazine existed. You're such a precious little Momma! Little man Caleb is lucky to have you. Y'all have lots of fun to be had in the next few years :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of the decorating tips and the cute food ideas!

    ReplyDelete