Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend Pictoral Review ...

Morning glories!  I hope y'all had wonderful weekends!  We fo' shizzle did!  Sorry, in a silly mood this morning.  I just had the experience of finger nails on a chalkboard my teeth cleaned and am pretty happy that I made it out of there without breaking my record of 5 cavity discoveries in one cleaning.  Phew.

Anyways, moving right along.  Remember how I said I convinced the mister we could celebrate his birfday while doing something he enjoyed?  Well that something was going to Coon Creek, a hunting/fishing club we're members of that my family has a house at.  So the mister took Friday off and we headed out with a baby and all his gear.  Who knew that packing for a 4 month old would be like packing for Alexis from the RH of Orange County.  Sheez this kid has a lot of stuff.  BUT all that said, he did GREAT this weekend.  Went down every night at 7:30 and didn't wake up until 7 the next morning (that's his schedule at home by the way, I'm not sure I've ever mentioned that?) having no idea that his pack and play wasn't his crib he was accustomed to.  My dad, brother and sister in law met us down there.  Here's a few pictures to document our weekend.

{"Mom. This is humiliating.  And ridikewous.  What kind of dog is that anyway?"}

{"Mom, you're cutting off the circulation to my leg.  Look.  It's purple."}

{"Daddy, stop tickling me!"}

{"If I had enough hand-eye coordination, I'd grab that big black box they keep pointing at me and beat it with my bottle."}

{"Pops, stop tickling me!  And LOOK at my magic hand!"}

{Bye bye Coon Creek.}

We had SO much fun.  And were thrilled that C did so great.  After we raced home and didn't shower cleaned ourselves up, we met my mom to celebrate the mister's birfday at Houston's, one of our FAVORITE restaurants.  Here are a few pics from our delish dinner.

{My brother actually said "Great, she's going to blog this as soon as she gets home."  You were wrong Clay, I waited until the next morning.}

{Mmmm, birfday ice cream sundae.}

{He was mad because we wouldn't give him any ice cream.  And no, I'm not suffocating him, I'm holding in the paci.}

And that was about it for our weekend.  Jam packed full and jam packed fun.  What did y'all do this weekend?  Something fun I hope!

9 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend!

    I love all the pictures but the best is the holding in the paci hehe been there fone that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks and sounds like a great weekend! Your lil man is sucha cutie pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like an awesome weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like such a wonderful weekend! Im glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lurve Houstons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totalllllly jealous of your 7:30-7 sleep time.....ugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like such a fun weekend! You look so pretty... especially that last picture of you and your son. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! He's getting so big and so handsome! Love that boy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to your hunny! You look adorable Mama...And that sweet baby is so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete