Thursday, April 28, 2011

Oh You Know ...

Just having dinner tonight with this gorgeous girl ...

{Totally jacked this picture from her blog bytheway, hope that's okay Aly!}

... who I talked to for like an hour on the phone last night helping her figure out navigation in Dallas and other girl-talk-like chatting. 

And this gorgeous girl ...

{Totally jacked this picture from her facebook page bytheway, hope that's okay Jen!}

Who I've actually already met and we live like 10 minutes from each other.

And I can't wait!  We're going to get our Mexican food on (Jen and I've decided we need to introduce Aly to some good Tex Mex) and have some great girl time!  Don't you worry, there will be plenty of pictures to follow!

12 comments:

  1. Aw how fun! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee!!! Can't wait! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have so much fun! i'm totally making the trip to dallas next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a great time meeting up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOOOOOOOOOO unfair.. :( I wish I would have come!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope yall have a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a fun night!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you going to the Dallas Blogger Meetup too??!??!

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO SAD I MISSED IT! :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok, next time I'm in the D-TX from the A-TX we have GOT to get together!

    ReplyDelete