Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pray.

I had this whole TT post of cute videos of C to post for TT but I'm going to throw that out the window.  Because I want y'all to pray for sweet James again.  Here's the update ...


Please get on your knees and pray for this sweet baby boy.  Cry out to the Lord for him, for his parents.  Pray for PROTECTION for him, for his parents.  Pray for HEALING for this sweet baby.  Pray for wisdom and discernment from the doctors and all the staff at the hospital.  Pray they feel nothing but love and support.  If anyone can do this, the Great Healer can.

"Where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them."  Matthew 18:19-21

2 comments:

  1. Oh my how awful; praying for them <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You posted about this family earlier and since then I have been following and praying. Things like this are so awful. Thanks for linking to them and the story of their precious little boy.

    ReplyDelete