Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thoughtless Thursday ...

First off, here is an update on little Callie ...


PRAISE THE LORD!  We serve a mighty and faithful God!  Thank you all for reading and your prayers or for those of you that shared this on your own blogs.  Now lets keep her in our prayers as she recovers from the surgery.

Now it's time for ...


And if you've never played, TT is basically an excuse to post whatever you want, no matter how random it may be.  So if you have a "hey, this one time 7 years ago I went to Jamaica" or "here are pictures of me and my girlfriends in college even though I graduted 10 years ago" or "look at this cute picture of my kid doing nothing in particular" and I want to share it with y'all but it really makes no sense to post on a random day in the middle of the week, well this is your time to post them.

My current post of randomness is all about this ADORABLE website that I found through a friend.  The owner is a friend of this friend's friend.  Did you get that?  Because I'm even confused.  Anyways, enough confusion let me just show you the site ...


I mean seriously these are the cutest little onesies (or creepers as she calls them) ever.  And she makes them in hats and bibs.  I die.  Here are a few of my favorites (truth be told I like them all) ...


There are several of these "animals saying the wrong thing" creepers.  Hilarious.  I also like the one of the dinosaur saying "ribbit ribbit".


And don't you worry, she has toddler and bigger kiddo sizes too.  Eek!  So.dang.cute.

So head on over and visit this darling website and order something cute for your little cutie.  You can bet C will be sportin' one of these creepers soon and I will be SURE to post his picture on here when he does.  Who knows, maybe for another TT post?





No comments:

Post a Comment