Monday, August 29, 2011

Women of Faith.

This past weekend my mom, Silly and I went to the Women of Faith Conference. This was my 7th year in a row to attend but it was my mom's 2nd and Silly's 1st! The sweet Mister put us up in a hotel for the night on Friday which was super fun. I always love staying in hotels even if it's in the same city where I live. It just makes me feel like I'm on vacation. I won't lie though, I couldn't WAIT to get home to my boys the next day, ESPECIALLY since the Mister had been out of town since Monday.






Sweet Patsy Clairmont. My FAVORITE!



The Lord has truly blessed me through these conferences and I highly recommend you check them out if they come to your area. You can find out more here. Thanks to the Mister for taking over for me while I was gone!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie!
    I won your giveaway a few months ago--here is my baby sporting his cute shirt from A Vintage Love. Thanks!

    http://jgbgthegoodlife.blogspot.com/2011/08/life-in-fulmer-lane-giveaway-update.html

    ReplyDelete