Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pumpkins With My Punkin!

There is a pumpkin patch literally across the street from our neighborhood.  And it's FINALLY feeling a little bit like fall outside (i.e. the high's haven't been in the 90's this weekend).  So what did I do?  Dress my child up in just enough "fall-looking" clothing to where he'd be barely sweating but appear to be comfortably warm and sit him smack dab in the middle of them for a fall photo shoot.

{"Mom, what's wrong with these basketballs?"}

{"And WHERE are my sunglasses, GEEZ this orange is reflective!"}

{"Tee hee hee hee.  These basketballs have hats on.  Tee hee hee hee."}

{"Phew.  Now I can sit in my dad-shadow and not be blinded."}

{"Oh look at this tiny basketball.  This basketball is just MY size!"}

{"Mom, how am I supposed to dribble this?  Maybe it's a tennis ball ..."}

{"What the heck is wrong with this basketball?  It's got warts or something?  Or maybe it spit up.  I think it needs a burp cloth mom.  Ewwwwww."}

{"Warts and stringy stuff on the ground.  Stringy scratchy stuff ..."}

{"OH, H-AAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!}

And then, it was time to leave.  Because I couldn't get him to look at the camera AND because I was starting to sweat in my short sleeve shirt so I figured C couldn't be too comfortable either.

I hope y'all enjoyed the first weekend of October as much as we did!  Here's to the start of my three favorite months of the year, October - December!

4 comments:

  1. Oh. Em. Gee. Could he be any cuter? I don't think so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. new follower, I wish we had pumpkin patches like that here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Some of those pumpkins are bigger than him! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete