Friday, December 18, 2009

Peyton Marie Peykoff ...

One of my closest friends from Baylor brought her first little munchkin into the world early this morning.



Oh how I miss my long hair so ... I'm working on it friends.  And I'm tanner.  There are just better things about me all 'round in this picture.  I was in Cabo for goodness schakes!


I was SO very excited to hear about this little one's announcement into the world, not only because I love Megan SO very much, but also because Megs didn't find out what she was having (much to many of our dismay, ha, not being able to buy countless pink or blue things has been hard!) and we were VERY curious if it was a boy or girl Peykoff.  Well, she is a girl and a BEAUTIFUL one at that!!!



Best friends at Meg's Texas shower!



And here she is with her momma and her auntie La!


Megan has SO much more patience than me.  There is NO WAY I would be able to wait to find out the sex.  Mainly because the poor child's nursery would look like this ...





... I'm kidding.  It wouldn't get that bad.  I hope this is no one that reads my blog's nursery.  Surely it's not.  Anyways, that is NOT the case with this stylish chic mommy.  Please take a gander at what this precious baby's new digs look like.  AH-MAZING.

















... I mean seriously.  I'm strongly considering asking Megs if I can move in with them.  I think I could STAND California ... if I had to.  Wink, wink. 

So welcome to the world precious one.  You have a princess palette of a room, perfect amazing parents, and one of the prettiest names to suit one of the prettiest little girls.  You have a LOT of people that love you, even ones that haven't met you yet.  I can't wait to meet you Peanut Peykoff!!!





Congrats Danny and Megs!!!

5 comments:

  1. First of all congratulations to your friend! What a beautiful baby!
    Second of all, that baby's room is nicer than my room! What an absolutely gorgeous room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12/18/2009

    wow! what a cute baby and what a great room!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute room. cute baby. makes me almost want a little one of my own... almost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, sweet! Is the nursery black and red? I was trying to tell from the pics. Congrats Megan!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the new Mama! The room is so pretty! Love it. And...Love your hair LONG.

    ReplyDelete