Monday, February 1, 2010

Wordless (Kind of) Weekend Wrap Up ...

If you read my blog you know I can't COMPLETELY be wordless ... but I'll try.  Okay, guess who didn't take ANY pictures of the "ball" (otherwise known as the Texas Rangers Awards Banquet) on Friday night ... me.  Party of one.  DANGIT.  But I did (since some of you requested) take a pic of my crocodile (or whatever kind of reptile they are ...) shoes.  And boy did they ever hurt by the time we got home from Cowtown.  But doesn't anything that's worth it?




Also, on Friday, January 29th, this little muffin was born.  My newest cousin.  Paralee Loretta Hossack.  And I must say she is PURTY!  Weighing 7 lbs 4 oz.  (I'm pretty sure that's right) the same as her big sister who was born on NOVEMBER 29th!  At least mom will have a hard time forgetting their birfdays!!!




Saturday night we had couple date night with the Milams.  We heart them.  Of course, my mister would NOT oblige me for N-E photos, so Alysia and I just had ourselves a mini-photo shoot.  HER hubs even obliged her.  And it wasn't even her camera!  It's okay sugar, I forgive you ;0)  I can just hear him moaning and groaning and rolling his eyes RIGHT now ...




(Proof her hubs obliged, thanks Justin!)


And yesterday we watched Lost.  FOR. 7. HOURS.  No I'm not kidding.  And ate thin-crust pizza and even some candy corns.  Bad, BAD Katie.  Don't worry.  I'm running tonight.  I'm not so much "ready, ready, ready, ready to ruuunnn" but I'm going to force my GINORMOUS little hiney to do so ...

Happy Monday loves!!!

7 comments:

  1. I freaking love those shoes, girlie! Totally hot and totally worth the pain! (Was that bad?!) I'm not gonna lie, though, I'm more than a little bummed that you didn't take a ton of photos of your fabulous outfit!! :( I guess I'll forgive you...but just this once. Don't let it happen again!

    Precious sweet baby! Congratulations on your new baby cousin! So.Stinking.Adorable! And it looks like you and the hubs had a fabulous weekend though! Yaay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shoes and your way cute jewelry and shirt/dress that you wore on date night...stylin'!!! What a cute little baby!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are fab! Congrats on your new cousin - she is so cute!
    I love your lazy Sunday - ours was similar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes!!1 where in the world did you find candy corns in Feb..lol...Congrats on your new little cousin.. what a cutie!!

    Have a great week!

    Lesli

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay so 1. I love those shoes... and 2. PARALEE??? WHAT AN ADORABLE NAME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those heels are GORGEOUS!!! where oh where did you get them?

    look at little muffin's nose- perfect!

    LOST- are you excited about tonight?!!? i am SOOOO EXCITED.

    let me know what you think :)

    ReplyDelete