Friday, October 22, 2010

PART of the Nursery ...

Per my usual procrastinating ways, the nursery is anything but done.  And my current situation doesn'tsomuch lend itself to remedying that problem.  HOWEVER, we do, FINALLY, have one of the most important components ...




We have the CRIB!  So at least I know, if C decides to make his debut before I'm induced on the 17th, that he has a place to sleep.  Phew.  Now we're just waiting on the glider and the nursery furniture will be complete!  As soon as the Mister gets home tonight (yes, he's been out of town all week) we're going to put a plan together just in case little man decides to make himself known earlier.  Like, packing a bag, making sure all the essentials are set up (swing, bouncer, diapers where they need to be, etc.) and having a plan in place in case he decides to surprise us all and come early.  I'm not going to lie though, I kind of envision it happening (and secretly kind of hope because it's freaking hilarious) something like this ...





Sorry it was a bit long, but it is without a doubt, one of my all-time favorite Lucy episodes.

Besides that, happy weekends all, I get to get OUT OF THE HOUSE and I COULDN'T. BE. MORE. PUMPED.  Two weeks down, three to go.  WAHOO.

23 comments:

  1. I love the crib and bedding...so cute! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that show!!!! best of lick getting ready! i'm right there with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your bedding! It's just soo stinkin cute without being the typical baby blue and blah stuff! Sooo super adorable! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh it's absolutely perfect! I think Caleb is going to really enjoy sleeping in that :) looks comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's super cute. I love I love Lucy, best show ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I love that episode! Hehe, that show is so awesome.

    Hope when your "time comes" it goes a bit more smoothly, hehe.

    Love the crib/bedding, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10/22/2010

    Aw - looks great! And oh my gosh...I love Lucy. No pun intended. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The crib looks great! I wanted everything all set up and ready before the baby was born, but really, now that I look back, I realize it wouldn't have really mattered. So don't get stressed :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally just watched all 7 minutes of I Love Lucy! Classic. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. C's room is so cute! Love that "I Love Lucy" episode!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bedding is so cute! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL my boyfriend laughed so hard

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it...SO CUTE!!!Colors are so bright...which seem to be very fitting for Baby Fulmer!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that episode of Lucy!! Your crib is too cute- cant wait to see everything all finished!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oooh mister better head home asap! You'll get it all ready esp with visitors coming around I'm sure mom will help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh it looks so cute! I love the bedding!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I can't wait to see the finished room! The bedding ROCKS. So you! :)

    Have a great weekend honey!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the bedding!!! I love, I love Lucy!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the crib (we're getting a white one, too...so pretty!) and bedding! It's adorable! I can't wait to see the rest of the room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. The crib looks awesome! I definitely felt more at ease once everything was in place for the trip to the hospital and coming home from the hospital!

    haha, I have seen this episode FOR SURE, haha I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. OoOOh I love your crib and bedding! :)

    ReplyDelete