Monday, October 25, 2010

Shower Post Bumped.

"Why?"  You ask?  Well, because HOLY FREAKIN' COW THE TEXAS RANGERS ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!

I figured that merited at least ONE full blog post.

Now let me start by saying that I admit, I'm a fair weather fan.  I told the Mister Friday night that baseball is my least favorite sport to watch on TV and my most favorite sport to watch live and football is the same way but flip flopped (like it on TV, not as much of a fan of it live).  But MAN am I glad I watched Friday night.  I actually teared up.  And I barely ever watch the Rangers.  Unlike one of my best friends who L-O-V-E-S the Rangers and, of course, the minute she and her husband (who is an even BIGGER fan) move to Taiwan, they go to the World Series.  They were watching from Taiwan on Friday (Saturday morning for them) and both were messes of tears.  And did I mention that I have a major crush on Josh Hamilton?  Cause I do.  SW-OON.  Especially after his shout out to Jesus on Friday night.  Stud.  Straight stud.  Don't worry, I'm pretty sure the Mister shares the same sentiment.

So my hat (Ranger's baseball cap to be specific) is off to you Rangers.  Now LET'S GO WIN THE WORLD SERIES!!!



And last but not least, HOW 'BOUT THEM BAYLOR BEARS!?!?  We're officially RANKED and are bowl bound!  First the Rangers make it to the World Series THEN the Bears make it to a bowl!?!?  What a great sports weekend!!!  So I had to proudly sport (and show off since I was put on bedrest two days we were supposed to go to the Baylor/Tech game) ...





My friend, Ellen, made me this shirt.  She designed the iron on bling and put it on this maternity tank.  Even though I wasn't able to ever wear it out of the house, I'm SURE I'll be able to wear it with Fulmer baby number two so it will be saved for future use ...

Sooooo, LET'S GO RANGERS and SIC 'EM BEARS!!!

14 comments:

  1. Awwww what a cute shirt and you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Yankee fan ... HOWEVER, I won't let this come between our friendship :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your team beat my Rays! Booooo...Which, I'm slightly thankful for because baseball was taking over my life. Well, actually, my boyfriend's life which directly affects my life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Umm. . .lets COMBINE the Baylor Bears and the Rangers. . . David Miller (who played baseball for Baylor when we were there. . . NOW plays for the Rangers!) AMAZING! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for your teams! I am glad the Rangers won. It's nice to see someone other than the Yankees win for a change!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your baby belly and love that cute Baylor shirt!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. your tank is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i was so happy the rangers won...mainly b/c i loathe the yankees. a-rod specifically. but anyway yay rangers!

    though now that my giants are in, i gotta switch back and root for them. go giants!

    ps. your belly shots are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't believe the Rangers are headed to the World Series!! I'm so excited for them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you are so cute.....YAY for your teams :) I am SUCH a fair-weather fan...love it when they are winning though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous10/25/2010

    such a cute tank. and go rangers - it is so exciting!! and know what else is exciting? c is coming so soon!!! love you honey.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am an official Rangers fan for this series. LOL I hate hate hate hate hate (cant say it enough) the Giants so I am going to e rooting for a sweep from the Rangers. So I hope they can do it :)

    Cute shirt :)

    ReplyDelete