Monday, January 17, 2011

Happy Birfday Mama!

My Mama's (pronounced Mamaw) birfday is on Wednesday however, my gimongous family doesn't just celebrate a birfday once.  No siree.  We do it up right 'round here.

Mama's first celebration was last Wednesday night.  It was our girl's night celebration at a WONDERFUL sushi restaurant complete with yumtastic wine to compliment.  Here are a few pictures from our fun night ...

{One side of the table, my Silly (sister in law) and cousins}

{The other side, Mama, my mom and me.}

{And now me with my cousins and Silly.  We like to take pictures after a glass or two of wine.}

{Mama decided to take the little rose from the table and put it in her mouth while showing off her new bracelet.  She's adorably goofy.}

{Mama with her favorite, ginger ice cream.}

{Mama's new Uggs!  I'm telling you, she's SO stylish!}

{See?  I told y'all she's silly.  And cute, did I mention cute?}

{Modeling her new Uggs, green vest, bracelet and necklace for us.  Oh and did I mention she was wearing skinny jeans?  I don't know a more stylish grandma than my Mama.  And she's 84!}

Mama is actually having surgery on Thursday (the day after her birfday) on a valve in her heart.  If everyone wouldn't mind lifting a little prayer up for her on Thursday morning I know my Mama, as well as I, would appreciate it!

Happy Birfday (Wednesday) Mama!

14 comments:

  1. Will say a prayer for her! You look fabulous by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweet sweet Mama!
    I had a Mamaw too...she was my soul mate!
    LOVE the uggs!
    And I am telling you...your little BUNDLE of JOY....is the cutest ever!
    You are GLOWING!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute! I'll be praying for yall this week! Both my grandparents (84 & 75) just had surgery in the past couple of months. It's so scary, but I know everything will be just fine!

    You're looking good, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is too cute! Just said a prayer for her! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's too cute in her Uggs! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous1/18/2011

    mama's too cute in her uggs!! looks like she had a fab birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lookin' good, Kate! You can really tell in your face. K commented on it too. Keep in up! Will be praying for Mama.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mama is precious!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mama is adorable! Fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw looks like you guys had a great time :)

    (I have a Mamaw too we spell it with the "w" though hehe)

    I will say a prayer for your Mama:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You definitely have the most stylish grandmom ever :) So cute!

    Praying for a speedy recovery for your Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the boots! how cute is she??!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute is she.! Happy Birthday to her and prayers for her also.!

    ReplyDelete