Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thoughtless Thursday: Sneeced In.

O.M.G.  Now I know I was on bedrest for 5 weeks, but I swear this 2 days of being confined to the house is about to do. me. in.  Seriously, Texas doesn't do sneece (snow/sleet/ice) very well.  There is a reason we endure 110 degree temps for months at a time.  So we don't have to deal with below zero windchills in the winter.  Geeeeez it's cold.  So, what better time for ...






Today I'm going to post something that I'm looking into ordering soon.  I love love LOVE these Life Planners by Erin Condren.  First of all, let's talk about the cuteness of covers she offers.  These are a few of my favorites ...




Obviously personalized with your own family name.  She can even add a picture of your kids/family on the front!  SO CUTE, right?  Second, LOOK at how much organization is contained inside!  Check out this little video that Erin does to explain how to use the Life Planner ...


I'm going to order mine soon!  Now granted, the last 3 days on my calendar would read "Marooned In House" but I feel like once it gets warmer and I start getting C out of the house more, it will help this momma keep my head on straight!

Now it's YOUR turn!  Grab my button, post whatever random thing you'd like and come back here and link up!  I can't wait to see what you post!!!





 

12 comments:

  1. Love those planners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those planners are so cute. The first one reminds me a lot of your blog, but personally, I would order the peacock feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh....i think i need one of these.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2/03/2011

    I want, no no no I NEED, one of these!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE PLANNERS!! They make me happy haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I want one!! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are cute! I love that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm ordering one once I'm a mommy! I love the teal and brown striped one that's on her website! The perfect planner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous2/05/2011

    These planners are AMAZING! I just ordered a new one, but now I want one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous2/05/2011

    Yup, I just ordered one! Thanks for posting about these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Since you originally posted this I haven't been able to get this life planner out of my head. I finally broke down and ordered one. I'm so excited for it to arrive!!!

    ReplyDelete