Friday, March 18, 2011

Giggles.

Short background info:  C was playing on his playmat and the song "Day-O" came on the toddler tunes station on Pandora.  I started to sing the part you will hear me sing 80 billion times along with bouncing Elmo around at the same time and this is what resulted ...


Seriously, I could've done it for hours.

And last but not least the WINNER (via random.org) of the adorable A Vintage Love giveaway IS, drumroll please ...

BRITT at The Good Life!  Which is SO fun because she's having a little boy very soon!  Britt comment on this post so I'll have your email address and I'll make sure I get it to Kenzi.  Congrats momma!  You have to make sure and post a picture of your little man in his onesie when he gets here!

That's all friends.  I hope everyone's weekend is as hilarious as C thinks Elmo is!

6 comments:

  1. That is seriously one of the MOST adorable things I have ever watched. I love his little laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm so excited that I won--it's my first giveaway to win :) Can't wait to post a pic of him in the precious onesie! Thanks so much. My email is brittanygermany@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I BARELY missed this. And you had been waiting for real giggles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3/18/2011

    That was awesome~!! totally made me smile :) Thanks! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too adorable!!! Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww I love his giggles!!

    ReplyDelete