Thursday, March 24, 2011

Happy 30th to da MISTER!

That's right.  My old man is now, well old.  Da mister turns 30 TODAY!  And what are we doing to celebrate?  Nothing.  Nada.  Zip.  Zilch.  Why?  Well, cause the mister doesn't like to be fussed over except when he's sick even though he says he doesn't.  We actually are doing a little something this weekend but only because it's something he actually enjoys and I threw in "we'll celebrate your birfday too" and he went along with it.  But besides that, do NOT fuss over this boy.  He doesn't like it.  However, I've made it VERY CLEAR that just because he feels this way does NOT mean his little ole' wife feels the same.  Fuss fuss FUSS away when it's time for me to climb the proverbial (definately had to google that word because I almost spelled it perverbial, as in with the word PERVE in it) 30 hill.  In fact, throw a parade and bring me a tiara and a sash that says "It's her 30th, tell her she's fawbulous."  Okay, maybe that last part wouldn't fit on a sash, but you catch my notsosubtle drift.  But the mister?  None of that for the mister.  But guess what, this is MY blog and the one place I can do WHATEVER (as long as it's legal of course) I like and what would I like?  To fuss over the mister!  So here is a picture tribute (and those of you that have been long time followers, yes these are the same pictures I used on his birfday last year for a few reasons, 1 - I haven't had time to scan new ones and 2 - I don't have access to a scanner even if I did have time) to my mister on his 30th ...























  


Um, did you check out all the baby pics of the mister in places he shouldn't be or doing things he shouldn't be doing?  Is this what I have coming to me in a few months?  Sugar, it's time to start baby proofing the house.  Also, is it illegal wrong for me to think the mister's 17-year-old-soccer-playing-self was hot?  Maybe a little bit?  Okay, moving right along.

I love that the pictures come full circle, the mister as a baby to him holding his own sweet baby boy.  Happy birfday sugar.  I love everything about you, from the way you encourage me and our son, the way you take care of us in every way possible, the way you work so hard to provide for us and the way you lead us spiritually.  You are my best friend, the love of my life and my soulmate.  I love the husband you have and are being and the father you are becoming.  I can't wait to celebrate 30 MORE birfdays with you.

HAPPY 30TH SUGAR!!! 

15 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to the Mr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 30th to your hubs!!! Love those old photos!! And yes, that is what you have to look forward to here real soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3/24/2011

    Aww...wow, look at that blonde hair he had!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive told you this before, but your hub is HOT. i think its because he looks a lot like my ex, and i thought he was sexy. haha anyway, yall have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Umm, the photo of M when he was little in the soccer outfit - holy cuteness and total (cute) dorkiness too!! Love the life recap! You're such a great wife!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 30th birthday to the Mister!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to the Mister!!
    Cute post!!! I love the photo of your husband, baby and the dog in the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous3/24/2011

    Happy Birthday, Matt! I enjoyed the photo journey of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday to the HUBS! My favorite is the last shot with the TWO boys in the snow :-) PRECIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who knew Matt was a blondey?? Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday to the Mr.!! Loved the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those photos are pure awesome! Happy Birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nothing better than old photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for sharing all these pics only missed your 3D ultrasounds
    4D ultrasounds pics
    ;)

    ReplyDelete