Saturday, September 3, 2011

SIC 'EM!

That's right. BAYLOR BEAT TCU LAST NIGHT! And if you didn't already know it, the Mister and I both went to BU. That's where we met and fell in loooooovvvvvvveeee (said in an immature 10 year old boy voice). Someday I'll tell that story. It's pretty cute. Anyways, back to the matter at hand ...







We watched the game at my parents (they were actually AT the game in Waco, my mom actually went to TCU but is an honorary bear fan as well since BOTH her first two kiddos are Baylor bears) with my brother and Silly and a few other friends. It was little C-man's FIRST Baylor game and I didn't take any pics! He was a super trooper (ha) and stayed up a good 2 hours past his bed time, then came home and went right to sleep. Maybe he's Baylor's good luck charm? He's certainly mine :-)

Happy college game day everyone, football is BACK!

1 comment: