Thursday, December 15, 2011

Fulmer Christmas Card ...

Since I OBVIOUSLY can't get it together to do an actual post (as evidenced by the fact that I haven't posted since last TUESDAY) I'm just going to post our Christmas card this year, since they've all officially gone out and have been delivered to their final destinations.

Seriously I have one child.  And I stay at home.  What am I going to do whenever we decide to add another little Fulmer to the bunch?  {Did I mention he now crawls up on things, pulls off the ends of door stops and eats them and tries to put his fingers in every socket imaginable?}

Get it together Kate ...

Okay, no more rambling.  Here's our AMAZING card done by my AMAZING Silly (SIL) @  Pink Door Design.  I'm not sure if she can still do designs before Christmas, but I've been telling y'all to use her greatness for any of your party, announcement, invitation needs.  I promise she WON'T disappoint!



MERRY CHRISTMAS from our family to yours!!!


12 comments:

  1. Anonymous12/15/2011

    Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable cards!

    www.hellovodkaitsmechelsib.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your SIL is so talented! Love your card!! No one else has it - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I don't usually comment on here, but I love your Christmas card! And saw your note on FB...keep me on the list for your blog! I love seeing your pics of sweet C and can't wait for my little guy to get big like him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even better in person. And I'm still dying over C's reindeer hat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. She did a great job! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete