Thursday, January 12, 2012

Private = Boring.

So apparently going private = going boring.  This MIIIGGGHHHHT be my fault.  Okay, that's definately my fault.  Maybe I meant LAZY not boring.  Truth be told I just don't have a WHOLE lot to update y'all on.

The Mister's out of town, C has a cold/teething/snotapalooza (but luckily is still in a precious mood).  I have allergies (HELLO Texas weather, make up yo' mind PLEAZ!  70 degrees/40 degrees/60 degrees/30 degrees rain/sun/clouds/sun/rain.  MY SNEEZE REFLEX DOES NOT APPRECIATE YOU!) which makes sleeping borderline impossible.  We both pretty much stay in our jammies all day (because why get dressed when you don't have to?  HELLO more laundry to do?  NO thankyouverymuch).  So, like I said.  Boring.

I DID have a fun little girl's night last night at my house.  The theme was bring something that you got for Christmas that wasn'tsomuch ... ahem ... your taste?  To then swap it in a White Elephant-like gift exchange.  Actually, who are we kidding, the theme was "get mommas/wives/girlfriends together and have some girltime" but mixed in there somewhere we played the White Elephant game.  And funnily enough, C LOVED what I ended up with ...



Sorry it's sideways.  Hopefully y'all have laptops and can just lift up your computer and turn them counter clockwise.  I sure do love that little booty-shakin' boy. 

That's all from this Princess of Boredom!  But that's okay.  I like my boring days with my anything BUT boring boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment