Friday, October 16, 2009

Coming Over to the Dark Side ...

Well, I've done it. I've come over to the dark side of blogging. What per say will I blog about? I have no idea ... but apparently facebook doesn't have enough characters for this character's status updates (420 characters my rear end!) so I've decided to find another outlet to get out my crazy and sometimes (smirk, sometimes) sarcastic thoughts. Plus, I've had a little nudging here and there from certain individuals ;0) So I went ahead and jumped in with both feet. I must warn you, I have no children (yet), therefore probably not much to talk about besides my fur baby, myself and MAYBE my husband if he'll let me include him in my daily banter, but I'll do my darndest to keep you entertained. At least as entertained as I keep myself. Which is pretty entertained if I do say so ...

This will be my only post for a bit ... I have a little hook up in the "blog cuteness" arena and will be waiting to start my blogmania until it's cuter ;0) For now, welcome to Life in the Fulmer Lane, I look forward to a swervy, very silly, clown-car of a ride.

3 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAAY!! SO glad you did it! Now it's time to make it pretty! I'll email you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/16/2009

    Welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete