Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Puppies Puppies Everywhere!

Hooray for lab puppies!  My brother and sister-in-love (or Silly as we call each other - Sister In Law Loves You, nerdy yes I know, but we love it!) are getting a puppy from the same place my parents got Bentley!  They pick her up next week, here is a picture of their little muffin ...

Isn't she SO cute!?!?  Makes me want another little baby for Koda.  I could just kiss that little face!  Bentley is her sister technically, since they are from the same daddy.  I guess they're half sisters :0)  Here is the most recent picture I have of sweet Bentley.  She is SUCH a punkin and her new sister Rigley has come to love her already.  They sleep and cuddle next to each other and when they play Rigley lets Bentley pull her all over the house on the tug of war rope they play with.  It's just too cute.


No I'm not choking her, I'm holding her little face.  She's just precious.  Seriously.  I want to keep her.

Now on to my new problem, which I've already solved so I guess it's technically no longer a problem.  Remember when I said my husband hates to dress up?  Well, he REALLY hates it.  I wasn't kidding, because he has decided that he doesn't want to wear a costume Friday night to my brother and Silly's Halloween party.  SO instead of being the King and Queen of Hearts like we were going to be (I was going to draw it on a poster board) I have come up with a solo idea ... which in essence ends up making him look like he's part of the costume.  Sorry, you will have to wait until I put up pictures to find out what it is!  I am going to Walmart to get some more of the costume elements today.  Here's a hint, it involves another wig.  That's all you get. 

And to close, I thought I'd post a picture of Koda the day we brought him home.  He was 10 weeks old so he looks a little bigger than the other babies, but I think he was just as cute at 10 weeks as he would have been at 6.
                                            
Isn't he a handsome boy!?!?  I think so :0)  Don't worry that this bed lasted about a month ... then it was tenderly ripped to shreds by the little angel sleeping on it.  Oh puppies.  Good luck Clay and Silly!

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! i love puppies! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10/28/2009

    "One more wig" is not enough of a clue for me to figure it out. If someone figures it out with that clue ... I am impressed!-Hil

    ReplyDelete