Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Reveal ...

Drum roll please ... and my work costume IS ...


A bundle of grapes!  Get it ... you make wine from grapes? 

And my costume for Pick or Treat (how cute is that name, my maiden name and also my brother and Silly's last name is Pickering - I have such a clever Silly) was ...

A trophy wife!

I put the picture with my Silly because she was SUCH a cute Swine Flu (her little wand said H1N1 on it, she ran around giving everyone the Swine Flu, ha!) and my brother was Dr. Tommy Flu (like Tamiflu the vaccine) too cute!  There were a lot of adorable costumes, I wish I had gotten more pictures!  We had a GREAT time!  Here's to the annual Pick or Treat!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!

Have fun and BE SAFE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11/01/2009

    The grapes are great! How in the world did you sit down? Was it like Lady Gaga trying to play piano in her solar-system outfit on SNL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hil! There are no grapes in the "hiney region" ... I thought about that before hand - but typing, typing I did NOT think about ...

    ReplyDelete