Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Holiday Hellos!

My fabulous blog designer, Fabulous K came up with a fabulous idea ...


If you read my blog, I'd LOVE to know who you are and hear from you. Go on and be a follower why dontcha? You know you want to :0)

There are so many things I am thankful for this Thanksgiving and one of them is all of you that leave me sweet comments and notes letting me know you enjoy these crazy mutterings I call my blog. Feel free to visit Kelly's page to grab your own "Holiday Hello" graphic and encourage your blog readers to leave you some love too! Happy almost Thanksgiving!

P.S. - I have another post, regarding MY FIRST GIVEAWAY!  More on that later today, yay!

4 comments:

  1. No worries about posting a cheery hello on my boo-hoo blogpost from today - it was nice and definitely made me smile! Glad you like my nickname... I used to be Future Mrs. H and when I got married there were too many Mrs. Hs out there so I had to resort to the embarrassing nickname my hubs gave me 4 years ago.

    I can't wait to read more of your blog - and hope you enjoy mine! You asked to know about us... so I am Mrs. Bear from CT and Mr. Bear is from TN, we met on a cruise in highschool, I live in ATL - but have quickly tired of city-life, was married on 10/17 in Destin FL, and am currently studying for my Praxis II and hoping that Mr. Bear gets a new job somewhere further North so I can be closer to my family!

    Hopefully after I do some stalking I'll find more out about you =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just spreading a little bloggy love over from Fab K! Hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to stop by and say Hello!

    Haven't been following ur blog for too long ... but definitely Luvin every moment that I have ;)

    Hope u guys had a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete