Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Pink Door Design ...

Drum roll please!  My Silly has just given me the go ahead to debut her website to the public!  Pink Door Design has the cutest CUSTOM baby announcements, invitations, save the dates, moving cards & CHRISTMAS CARDS!  I believe she is still taking orders for the Christmas Cards, but you'll need to contact her pretty quickly if you want to place an order.  The best part about it all is you can TELL her what you want it to say!  Mine were custom-worded for the pictures I wanted to use and I must tell you, they are ADORABLE!  Some of you may recognize your munchkins as models for part of the cards and I HAVE to mention that the little boy snow bunny is none other than my little brother (my Silly's husband) which I just think is adorable!  Okay friends, enjoy and order away!  Way to go Silly!


Me and my Silly being ... well silly.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, super cute stuff! Will definitely keep that in mind when it comes time for baby announcements!

    ReplyDelete