Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Girl's Night Birthday Celebrations ...

My mom's side of the family, of which my cousins are primarily girls (really fun and cute ones at that) always does a girl's birthday dinner for each cousin, aunt or Mama's birthday.  Last night was Britney's birthday celebration.  Before going to dinner we went to a little craft fair for about 20 minutes (yes another one, I know, I may need an intervention) at Stonebriar and then headed over to Cantina Laredo (L.O.V.E.) for some dinner and girly fun time.  I have to say, Britney CLEANED UP with her presents.  I won't go into what she got I will just say that it took all of my rationale and knowledge of ethics not to steal some ... Here is a pic of the birthday girl blowing out her candle (it was actually a sparkler not even a candle, which I thought was much cuter)

Doesn't that look yummy?  Surprisingly I didn't even try it ...

Here is a pic of her and Mama and one of the presents she gave her.  I swear I have the cutest Mama ever ...

There's an inside joke with the cashews.  Thankfully I didn't get those.  Because I would so make myself sick on them.  S.I.C.K.  Believe me, I know from experience.  Once you pop you can't stop.  Mmm mmm cashews.

And here is a pic of all my beautiful family.  I just love the ladies that I've been blessed to call relatives.

From left to right, top to bottom, my cousin Natalie, my cousin (Mike's wife) Joanna, my Silly, me, my momma, my Mama, my cousin Britney and my aunt Belinda.  Funnest girls around.  And I get to know them all my life.  Blessed I tell ya, blessed!

And here is where the margarita starts to kick in ...

My Silly and I (I think more so I than her) decided we should give each other Eskimo kisses ... and stick out our tongues.  I don't know ... but I do know one thing that it's for sure, SILLY!

I'll end with a regular one of my Silly, my mom, me and Jo.  I heart my family.  A lot.  Next birthday celebration is my Silly's!  December 6th, bring on the girly fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment