Monday, February 7, 2011

Snow Day(s)

Well, I'm sure most of you've heard, since the Superbowl was here n' all, that Dallas has been having some ca-razy weather lately.  We Texans don't understand how to handle "winter weather conditions" so what do we all do?  Lock ourselves in our houses and don't come out until it's all safely melted.  Of course, being a stay at home mom that was just another Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday for me!  Plus, I'm really good at this whole "locked in the house" thing.  Five weeks of bedrest will do that for ya.  Anyways ...

We decided we should document little C's first snow with a few pictures.  We bundled our little buddy up and headed outside to take some pictures in the snow!  Please excuse my eyes, apparently they retract into my head without eye makeup.  Sunglasses would've been a good idea ...

 



We got so excited that we wore ourselves out.  So the rest of the day involved a lot of the following ...


I hope everyone stayed warm over the weekend!


6 comments:

  1. Awe, so precious. I love me some snow, but I guess thats a northerner for you. Glad you actually enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some great family snow day pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures! Snow can definitely wear a little man out :) so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weather was cray cray

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute pictures!! We only had ice here in Houston & it made a New Englander like me laugh at all the crazies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for snow days!! cute pics!!

    ReplyDelete