Tuesday, March 1, 2011

The Celebrations Continue ...

Saturday night we celebrated my stepdad's 50th birfday!  My momma worked her butt (we're family friendly now kids) hiney off planning a fantastic party that turned out perfect.  The food was fantastic, the company was wonderful and the toasts were hilarious as well as heartfelt.  AND I took pictures!!!  GOOOOO ME!

{my Mister & me.}

{the adorable CD's that my mom had my Silly design for party favors.  yes that's my stepdad's head on John Travolta's body, he's told he looks like him ALL the time.}

{the inside of the CD listing all the 70's grooves on each CD.}

{me and my Silly.}

{almost 30 and still at the kiddie table.}

{some of Rich's closest friends.  birthday boy in the back standing up on the right.}

{more great friends and my mom and grandma on the right.}

{Rich's family that flew in from Ohio for his special day!}

{the birthday boy and his "golf" cake.}

{oldest brother doing some toasting and roasting.}

{my brother and I toasting and roasting.}

{Rich's sister and nephew toasting.}

{birfday boy, the Mister & me.}

{last but not least, me, my momma (the party planner) and me.}

It was a fantastic evening.  Happy 50th birfday again Richie!!!

And last but not least, I want to wish my brother and Silly (sister in law for those of you new readers) a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!  I love you both SO much!!!

{totally stole this pic from her facebook page.  is it not AMAZING?}

9 comments:

  1. aw that looks like such fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great party! I love those favors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so much like your momma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun time. Happy 50th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3/01/2011

    Wow, he looks way too young to be 50! Sounds like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a fun party....you are looking good mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a great party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like it was a great party! I love that cd! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete