Tuesday, April 5, 2011

FIIIIVVVVEEE GOLDEN MONTHS ...

"Four calling birds, three french ... "  Oh wait a minute.

Yep.  The little guy is five months today.  I can't believe he's getting so big.  But you don't want to hear me talk about how big he is, you want to SEE how big he is.  All cute n' chubby in his chair.  So here we go, five month chair pics comin' up!

{"I'm sooooo over this chair thing.  So what, it's a chair.  And I'm a chubby baby.  I don't see the appeal."}

{"Oh but wait, you've got Elmo.  Now you're talkin'."}

{"I mean ... Elmo's for babies.  And I'm clearly not a baby.  I'm going to try not and giggle and his furry redness and giant plastic eyes ..."}

{"Oh Elmo.  You sucked me in again.  You're HILARIOUS, bahahahahaha."}

And in other news, C rolled from his back to tummy today!  On his 5 month birfday.  Way to go little man!!!

16 comments:

  1. He may be the cutest baby Ive ever seen!! Happy 5 months little man!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY CUTENESS!!!! I love his chubbiness in the first picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4/05/2011

    GREAT 5 MONTH PIC! His legs sticking out are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is soooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 5 months cutie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 5 months C!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 5 months already! He gets cuter every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 5 months chubber :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is flippin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous4/05/2011

    He is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Friggin' adorable! I love his belly rolls!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg!! Time flies! I can't believe your little man is 5 months.. And sooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is so precious! HE might be over the chair, but I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahhh I just love these monthly pictures!! I need to find a chair for mine haha!

    ReplyDelete
  15. haha!! your little man is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete