Monday, May 23, 2011

Numero Quatro.

Remember how I said in my family we have birfday weeks?  Yeah, I tweren't kidding.  Last Friday night I celebrated my 30th with some of my closest girlfriends.  We met for some Tex-Mex, margaritas and some all around silly girl time.  ANNNNDDDD my sweet friend Kat was supposed to come (ON her due date might I add, I thought she was SUCH a trooper for responding yes!) however when we called to see if she was on her way her hubs answered the phone and said she wouldn't be attending because she was in LABOR with baby Jack!  We collectively decided that she was excused.  So on a sidenote, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET JACKSON!  C can't WAIT to meet his new buddy!!!

{Me and my Silly.}

{Frousins.  Friends who are also my cousins.}

{Frousy, MOH (BF), Silly and me.}

{Sillies, MOHs & Frillies.}

{MOHs lookin' a LITTLE marga-sleepy.}

Seriously, we had so much fun.  We shut 'em down.  Thanks girls for my FUN 30th birfday celebration, I WUV y'all!!!

5 comments:

  1. I love what you were wearing! Glad you had a great 30th!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/23/2011

    Frousins! L.O.L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for birthday weeks!! I love that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 30? I don't believe it. I thought you were the same age as me, which would be 25. I certainly hope I'll appear 25 when I am 30 as flawlessly as you. Looks like a wonderful day, happy birthday!
    much love, xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin Getelmen is your cousin?!?!?! What what!

    ReplyDelete