Monday, May 30, 2011

Patience IS a Virtue!

I waited, I waited!!!  And NOW, I have the end result.  The rest of C's edited 6 month photo shoot!  So, without blabbing incessantly about nothing further adieu here you go.  Enjoy!!!

"Mom, why am I hanging in a blanket?  And where are my clothes?  Is this one of those "blackmail opportunities" I heard you talking to dad about?  Okay, I don't like this anymore I'm going to need to talk to the ownwer of this establishment ..."

"Oh wait, that lady has a fluffy stick.  She's funny!  Who cares if I'm hanging naked in a blanket?"

"Okay.  I'm confused.  Mom, why are YOU doing tummy time?  Haven't you mastered head control yet?"

"You're funny fluffy-stick-lady."

"Wait.  Hold on.  Don't I remember hanging naked in a blankie earlier?"

"Oh who cares, I found those FINGER things again!"

"Does it look like I'm sitting on a black sheet-covered-mom who's holding me at the waist?  No?  Cause I totally am."

"Stop. squeezin'. my THIGH mom!"  You know it makes me make this face.  I'm TRYIN' to look tough!"

"I'm thinkin' she's having more fun than me.  We'll see about that when I drool bomb her in her mouth."

"MOM!  Stoppit!  You're taking away my tough points!"

"There's that fluffy stick again!"

"Oh wait ... the blanket."

"NOW I remember again!  I DON'T WANNA TAKE ANYMORE PICTURES!  I'm mad.  Can't you tell?  Grrrrrrr."

"Oh no.  The fluffy stick.  I can't. resist. it's happy power."

"Say whaaa?  It's just a feather duster!?!  Well I never.  Wait, what's a feather duster?"

"Ah well it's still funny, I LOVE IT!"

And that's all friends.  I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day and took time to remember those that have served and are currently serving our country to give us the freedom we all enjoy every day as well as those that have lost their lives doing so.  God bless America!

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/30/2011

    Adorable pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These made me smile the entire time! Precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your captions under each pic you make me smile and laugh through them all! How great are these pics and girl you look fantastic! OMG that first pic C looks just like your hubs I mean just like him from the pics you have shown of your hubs when he was little! I love the pic of you and C with you laughing holding him in the air....precious!!

    xoxo
    Sums

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love them all :) One of my faves though would have to be the Mommy & Babe tummy time haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos!! :) He is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! Your captions make me smile!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He's a keeper!!! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. your pictures turned out amazing! and i LOVE your captions to go along with them! he is one precious baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is SO darn cute! That second picture is precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Seriously.... all of these photos are great!

    ReplyDelete