Tuesday, May 17, 2011

They Say It's Your Birfday ...

Da na na na na.  Yes sirREE I'm entering my dirty thirties today!  However I've decided we're just going to go with 29 and holding, mmmmkay?  So what's on the agenda?  Well my mom informed me awhile back that I needed to get a sitter for the day (which I did, little man will be WELL taken care of by his Memaw) and that we would be starting the day off with a little ...


With lunch here ...


And ending with a heavenly experience here ...


With some shopping mixed in there somewhere.  Do I have the best momma or WHATCan. not. wait.  I hope y'all have a wonderful day, it IS my birfday after all!


21 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday girly! Have a wonderful day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Hope it is wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awee! that sounds like an amazing birthday! happy birthdaaaayyy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go Shorty it's your birfday gonna party like it's your birfday LOL....what a great momma you have sounds like a blissful day you have planned enjoy sweetie....

    xoxo
    Sums

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds wonderful and much deserved ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 30th birthday lady! Hope you have a FABULOUS one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous5/17/2011

    Happy birthday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!! I hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Happy Birthday girlfriend! You look way to fabulous for 30 :) You do have an awesome Momma, enjoy your day with her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday! Can't wait to hear how your day goes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy birthday sweet friend! I am sure your day was fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday! That sounds like an amazing day! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous5/17/2011

    Yay! Happy Birthday - I turn 30 in July! - That is a fabulous way to spend your birthday too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birfday mama!! Free 'Bucks & a spa day? You got the hook up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday! Hope you've had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous5/17/2011

    Happy Birthday!! Sounds like a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay! It sounds like a great shopping Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete