Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What Do You Do ...

... when you've been stuck in a house for two weeks and have nothing interesting to blog about?  Post videos of your child of course!  I promise these weren't taken on the same day ... he just happens to be wearing the same jammies.  I also promise that I change/wash/vary his clothes/jammies/diapers, etc.

The first one was taken before we got the sickies.  I was trying to get his new found skill of "expressing himself", i.e. SCREAMING, on video ...



The second one was taken after we got the sickies.  But you wouldn't be able to tell we have the sickies from the way this little guy acts.  I'll just call this one "Scary Penguin" ...



And that's it.  I hope I've provided you with some entertainment on this cloudy, dreary day (at least it is here in Dallas).  Happy Wednesday loves!!!

1 comment: