Friday, June 10, 2011

GO MAVS!

Did anyone else see the Mavs win last night!?!?  No really, did you?  Cause I didn't.  Yup.  I was asleep-in'.  Apparently my internal body clock shuts off (or goes into nap mode) around 9:45 on weeknights.  But that doesn't mean I can't be proud.  SO ...




I tried to find one that said "Beat the Heat" but everything was REAL inappropriate involving things like middle fingers and gross pictures (nice Mavs fans, nice) so we'll just stick with the Let's Go MAVS!!!

Now here's hoping I can stay awake through the next game. Koda's not much help ...




HAPPY WEEKEND ALL!!!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous6/10/2011

    I did and I am very very excited!!!

    What a geat game both games they won at home!!!
    1 more win on Sunday and they are champs!!!


    I live in La and been a Mavs fan for 4 years =)


    www.kellysavenuedesigns.com
    www.kellysavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOO MAVS! The 4th quarter last 5 mins always has me nervous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They have been doing awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete