Monday, June 13, 2011

Seven Months!

Before I start this post can I just say ...

GO MAVS!!!  Wa-HOOOOOOOO!!!  I am proud to say I watched the WHOLE (well almost the whole, the first 20 minutes or so was spent trying to get little man to sleep in the pack n' play at my mom's house) game.  And man was it a GOOD one!!!  We were at my mom's house to celebrate her birfday (a few days late) and decided to stay and watch the game on their gimungous projector thing-a-ma-jig.  Little man did great, went to sleep at his normal time, woke up for a sec when we put him in his car seat to go home, played the whole way home and then went right back to sleep until 7am this morning once we got home.  Such a good baby.  Speaking of that good baby ...

I can NOT beweave he's seven months already!!!  So, without further adieu here is his seven month (and 5 days) photoshoot ...

{"Oh dangit, not this again, has it really already been a month?  Whatever a month is ..."}

{"Ah well, I'll just look at this spot on the chair.  No smiles from me, just looking at the chair."}

{"Seriously, what is this on the chair mom?"}

{"Maybe I'll try and scratch it off ... and play with my toes in the process."}

{"Mom keeps saying I have a short atten ... hey what's that on the wall?"}

{"Dagnabit that spot is STILL there!"}

{"Okay, now it's starting to freak me out ..."}

{"Mom, don't you ever clean this place?"}

{"Pshhhh, whatever.  And no I will NOT smile for you.  Talk to the hand."}

{"I WILL, however, smile for Koda.  He's funny."}

{"What am I going to do about that spot ... did I mention my short attention span?"}

{"I'm not sure this chair is too stable now that I think about it.  Let me push on it to make sure."}

{"What's that out the window?  What attention span?"}

{"And now, I'll take a break and make a cute face."}

{"And maybe a cute face for Koda."}

{"Woahhhh, this leaning back and forth because I'm a big boy and can (most of the time) sit up is making the chair rock.  Woaahhhh."}

{"Mom, this is getting old.  You've taken an insane amount of pictures.  Haven't you got it yet?  I'm not going to smile."}

{"Alright, I'll give you duck face.  But duck face is all you'll get."}

{"Or how about this "acting aloof whilst looking out of the window longingly" look?"}

{"I'm going to move my hand real fast so it looks blurry.  Ha.  That's funny."}

{"Maybe that spot's NOT so bad.  As a matter of fact, I think IT'S kinda funny too!"}

{"But I'm still not going to smile for you camera.  I will. not. do it."}

{"I will bite my finger to keep from smiling.  I see you making faces and actin' a fool.  And it's pretty funny.  But I will not smile."}

{"Oh darn you woman, you brought out Elmo!  Bahahahahaha, he's (gasp, gasp) SO (gasp, gasp, giggle) funny (giggle, giggle, giggle).  I'm so ashamed (giggle, giggle)."}

For the record, there is nothing gross or dirty on my son's chair.  I was just going with flow of the pictures.  I promise I keep a clean house and he doesn't live in filth.  No need to call CPS.

Happy Monday all!

7 comments:

  1. OK. C pushing on the chair is the cutest pic ever in history. He looks so focused LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, your comments always make me laugh. I can't believe he's 7 months already. Time flies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is seriously the CUTEST little boy ever! I love your comments too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is just darling! Such a cute boy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh girl, he is so adorable! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pics. So cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe I love the comments you put with those adorable pictures!

    ReplyDelete