Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm IN Love ...

... with this little beauty that arrived in the mail on Friday ...


... from none other than ETSY!  I stinkin' love Etsy.  I'm pretty sure I could spend all 24 hours of my day on that website finding about a gajillion things that my little heart desires.  And the specific shop that this little gem came from is Shiny Little Blessings.  Don't bother trying to find this exact item in her shop because it was custom made for ME!  But I'm sure Sabine (the shop owner) would be happy to duplicate it for any of you that like it, she was absolutely wonderful to work with!  I made a few changes to this item and she honored the original price to her item posted.  Seriously, I could not be more thrilled with the finished product, I just hope she still has her store when baby Fulmer #2 comes into the picture so I can represent him/her around my neck as well!

Also, stay tuned because Sabine has expressed some interest in doing a giveaway on my blog, possibly later on in the fall.  But don't wait until then if you want to order something meaningful in the meantime, go check out Shiny Little Blessings!  Thanks again Sabine!


6 comments:

  1. Aww I love it! I would love to get something like that when I have my baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute :) I have been looking and looking and can't decide on one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing her site...off to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute and very special to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks great!!! How nice that she customized it to what you wanted!

    ReplyDelete