Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Need Y'all's Help!

I know you all remember sweet James. A lot of you probably still follow along with his blog. Please go visit his blog and read the last two entries ...

http://jamescamdensikes.blogspot.com

Let's help put a smile back on this precious family's face and get the baby giraffe at the Dallas Zoo named after Jamesie! Please feel free to post this on your blogs, Facebook pages, Twitter account and any other social media you may use. What an EASY way to bless this family! Thanks everyone in advance!!!

Oh and thank you everyone on the sweet comments on my hair! Y'all made my day! I had to giggle because it made me realize that SOMEONE'S pictures must monopolize my blog. It's obviously not mine because my hair has been this short for over a month, ha! Shame on me for not informing y'all of my new do :-)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this..i will definitely go over and vote to get the giraffe named after him!

    ReplyDelete