Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trick or Treat!

Oh what a sweet difference a year makes ...



From bed rest in the hospital last year to trick or treating with my little monster this year.

We had a great time trick or treating with our little monster.






My BFF and her little cupcake joined us ...



C got a little hot, covered in fur n' all.

I hope all your Halloweens were full of more treats than tricks and darling kids dressed up in adorable costumes! Now, bring on Thanksgiving and Christmas! I'm already breaking out the elastic waist pants ...

8 comments:

  1. OMG C with that lil tongue sticking out is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The monster outfit is SO CUTE!!! LOVE IT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I love the costume it's sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looked adorable as did the little cupcake:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's so adorable!!! Love the tongue sticking out, C's too freakin' cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG. HOW STINKING CUTE ARE C AND P?! AND HOW STINKING CUTE ARE YOU GUYS?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, he looked adorable! It's crazy how much can change in a year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. C is adorable, per usual! I can't believe he is almost a year old... I remember reading your blog back when you found out you were pregnant... still love it :)
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete