Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Many Looks of ... Me.

Have any of you ever played with this thing?  Hollwood Hair Virtual Makeovers can be found here.  Oh my goodness it's so much fun.  And truthfully I use it every time I am thinking of making a major (i.e. bangs, color, cut, etc. - I know, none of that is TOO major) change with my current look.  Which I've been told is every time I get my hair done.  Which is kind of true.  But it's also lots of fun to play with, you can try on different celebrities hairstyles, color, cuts, etc. and see what you would look like if you had someone to do your hair every day!  Here are just a "few" of my many different celebrity looks ...


... Charlize Theron's short cut and color.




... Gweneth's short blonde bob.  Kinda love this one.  But I'm sticking with growing out my hair!




... JLO - if I had red, long hair.  This would be me.




... LC from The Hills' hair.  I have a girl crush on her.  It's okay.  Matt's fine with it.  Mainly because he has a crush on her too :0)  He's got good taste, he can't help it!




... And if I were 16, and could rock it out like Miley - this is what I would look like.  Because this is her hair.  Not Hannah Montana's mind you.




... I don't really like this one.  But I just had to do it.  It's Bella's hair ladies.  If we could superimpose Edward in there that would be great.  Thanks.




... And this is what I would look like if someone were pointing a fan at my face ... all. day. long.




... And if I were the chick from The Closer.  Which I really like this hair.  Not so much the show, but the hair, I like.




... And last but not least, my fav.  Reese Witherspoon's long hair.  And I'm kinda lovin' the bangs.  And that's my last one.


So let's take a vote.  All those in favor of me (doing what I already want to do) continuing to grow my hair out, keeping it blonde and MAYBE cutting bangs?  Say "I".  Or comment ... whichever's easier. 

1 comment:

  1. you look super cute with bangs. i actually also like the picture of you with jlo hair (bangs + sexy tousley waves). either way bangs + long hair gets a yes vote from me.

    i've been growing my hair out for a while now and was getting super sick of it and contemplating cutting it short, but then i got bangs and my look has instantly been transformed. plus, when they look weird or i don't want them in my face i can just pin them back in a pouf. easy peasy.

    ReplyDelete