Thursday, December 24, 2009

I'm So Excited, And I Just Can't Hide It!

ell ... I can't hide it ANYMORE!  Because we are going here ...






That's right folks, we leave for the Riviera Maya, Mexico over Christmas break!  We've had to wait to book the trip until last minute because of Matt not knowing when his last client would finish up, but we booked the trip Wednesday and are PUMPED to have 4 nights and 5 days at this glorious place!  So, if I seem absent from the blogger world, you will all understand, right?  :0)

I'm so excited we get to get away and have some time together.  With my poor mister's crazy work schedule and then him heading off to hunt with my dad and brother the last 2 days we're due some quality one on one Mr. & Mrs. time.  CAN. NOT. WAIT.

But don't feel too sorry for me, this guy is excellent company when his dad's not around ... and he's a pretty dang good protector too.  I mean look at this face ...
















Until next post, I hope everyone has a VERY Merry Christmas and it's looking like maybe a white one at that!  Happy Christmas Eve!!!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME!! I'm sooo jealous! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry christmas! so jealous you get to go to mexico. hope you have a wonderful time with the hubs & i can't wait to see pictures once you get back :).

    ReplyDelete