Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Card Reveal ...

Okay, I know.  That's super dramatic.  But I'm running low on quippy titles this morning.  By now you've all gotten our Christmas card and if you didn't, well send me your address and I'll add you to the list next year.  I swear I always remember SOMEONE I forgot ... about 10 days after it's appropriate to send one.  So here you go, here is my sister-in-law's (silly) GENIUS work, IF I do say so myself!  I'm so lucky I never have to order invitations, Christmas cards or stationary again due to my oh so talented silly.  So here you go, the REVEAL (ridiculous) ...



If you would like to order invitations, baby or just moved announcements, stationary or a few other fun cute things, visit my silly's website here.  Happy shopping!  Oh and Happy New Year (duh, Kate)!

4 comments:

  1. I'm soo glad I follow your blog because I'm needing to order stationery for some friends... perfect timing for your post. LOVE your card. I'm about to visit your Silly's site. YIPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely xmas card - - ya'll are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that your house???? OMG i'm obsessed. and btw i love your dog...reminds me of my sweet Tex. beautiful lab!!

    ReplyDelete