Friday, April 16, 2010

Favorite Fridays and a Blog Award!

Yes my friends!  It's that time again.  Time for ...

 Favorite Fridays

And TODAY'S topic is ...

Favorite Guilty Pleasure Snack!

Now this one's kinda hard ... cause I MIGHT have too many ...

Because I love me some of these ...




And definately some of these (duh) ...




And I always have room for a whole bag a few of these ...




And these, but not too many or you'll get a tummy ache!  No sewiously, ask me, I know ...




But I'm going to have to go with these since I eat them every once in awhile never let myself have them ...




Oh Little Debbie.  How I wish we weren't best friends.  Friends don't let friends eat lots of delicious calories!  And make them come in such tasty packages!!!

So how about you?  Head over to Jen's darling little Blog and play along!!!  Let's hear it?  What's YOUR favorite guilty pleasure snack?  This is almost as bad as my guilty pleasure (that I'm currently indulging in) of listening to Disney music at work.  The Main Street Electrical Parade is currently playing.  Yes I'm sewious.  As sewious as you can be when saying sewious.  Okay, enough babbling.

Onto, my blog award!  Sweet miss Neely at Neely's Nothings gave me this award ...




Thanks doll, you're da best!!!

I hope you all have LOVERLY weekends!  I know we will because we're kickin' it off with THIS cute girl and her mister ...




Love me some Milams!!!  Have a safe and wonderful weekend loves!!!  I'm going to work on gettin' some of that tan back if the weather cooperates!!!  MWAH!!!



22 comments:

  1. Girly if you came to our house you would def be in trouble 'cause all the favs you listed are a staple in our house LOL....Yup Kelcee's fav our the iced animal cookies and they have to be the ones with sprinkles, we love us some candy corns I eat them ALL the time, I loooooove Dots although I think it almost pulled a tooth out of my head once LOL (Just Kidding) and the hubs has to have a box of them um Sinful Debbie Cakes OMG they should be forbidden I um can hear myself get bigger when I eat one!

    Girlie I am chucklin that you are listening to Disney music....you crack me up.....
    Hope you have a fab night and I will do a little do not rain dance for ya....

    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left you something on my blog! And I love candy corn!! I'm so glad SOMEBODY else does too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, I love Dots too!

    And do you know what my other favorite is? Muffins. The mini ones. :)

    I can no longer talk about food or I will not fit into my wedding dress. That is all.

    Looooooove you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are more than welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oatmeal Pies are my favorite. I could eat them two at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you ever had the cheeto puff twists?! They are to die for! You must try them soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree on all counts....except for the candy corn....eww. I feel like I am eating plastic or something.....sorrs, I know they are your FAV !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I JUST HAD an Oatmeal Pie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can we have a party with only those foods? I could sit all day and eat them! Yum, I love the pink dots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just had an oatmeal creme pie today and it was fabulous :) I could eat all of Little Debbie's snacks if I wasn't careful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. SOUR PATCH KIDS!! mmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  12. and you look lovely in that photo, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohh Oatmeal Cream Pies, it's been forever since I had one but they sure are tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This alliteration day is really doing me in here...Circus animals are soooo good!

    Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all but candy corn

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my goodness yes i love oatmeal cream pies!! they are way too good and addicting! why cant they just be less calories?! lol

    have a great weekend girl!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  17. Um, you're a jerk for posting all those pics. LOVE some circus animal cookies. Those rock! Happy Weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love cheeto puffs....and Dots....and those frosted animal crackers too.

    But Cheeto puffs are my weakness, I can't stop until the bag is gone!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh gosh all of your snacks make me so hungry! Mmm! Thanks for playing girly; Have a fabulous weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the circus animals!! So yummy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love Circus Animals! I usually end up eating all of the white ones first.

    ReplyDelete
  22. we totally don't have the same taste in guilty pleasure snacks...though the cheetos could be one. i much prefer flaming hot cheetos, cheez-its, cream cheese, french fries, etcs.

    basically...salt.

    ReplyDelete