Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday!

That's right loves.  Time for another installment of my alliteration day ...

Photobucket 

And TODAY, since the weather's warming up and I'm in desperate need of a tan I thought we'd look back on last summer's shenangins so I can remember what I look like tan I can get excited about the 100 plus degree weather we've most assuredly got coming our way.  So, without further adieu, happy Thoughtless Thursday;  Summer Edition.


{Tony's birthday}


{Matt and his high school best friend (the birthday boy), making their wives laugh}


{Dinner before headin' to Rascal Flatts!}


{Gettin' ready to see Rascal Flatts.  No, I'm not nakie}


{This picture is brought to you by JC Penny, Miller Lite and a random girl in the background}


{I am sewious about my peace sign.  Peace Rascal Flatts, peace.}


{Koda bear sniffin' the summer air.  He LOVES to do this when I'm trying to get him to potty QUICK and am in a hurry.  Stinker.}


{Me and my Silly doin' what we do best.  Bein' silly on the 4th of July!}


{Still 4th of July weekend with one of my favorites.}


{The guys on 4th of July.  This is what I get when I ask for a smile from my Mister.}


{Bowling for Alysia's FIRST birfday celebration}


{Celebrating BOTH these hottie's 30th birfdays!  30?  Where?}


And last summer is also when my little Sweet P (my best friend's baby girl) was born.  June 4th to be exact ...


{The day she was born ... LITTLE PEANUT!}


{At my MOH's house holding little P Diddles.  Pardon the no makeup awesomeness that is me.}


{LOVE this baby girl!}


And in the words of Porky Pig, "A-the-a-the-a-the, a-that's all folks!"

Now grab my button, play your own random pictures of whatever you'd like and come back and link up!  I can't wait to see the pictures you choose!!!  Happy Thursday loverlies!!!

Oh and P diddle S - A lot of you asked where you could get more info on the Rock The Collar dog collars (like the one on Koda in the pictures yesterday) click here for more info and fabric choices!



13 comments:

  1. 1. I want that dress you are wearing at Tony's birthday.
    2. Little Sweet P is SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like an amazing summer!! Look at the little nugget!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you weren't my soulmately, I'd totally hate you for being so freaking adorable. But since you are my soulmatey, I love you bunches!

    And P.S. umm...I am just going to throw this out there. This summer? Umm. Yeah. Going to be the best summer ever!! For numerous reasons, of course, but chiefly among them is the fact that this summer I will be making a little trippy trip to the Lone Star state to see you!


    And P.P.S. If I don't get my muffin fix today, I just may cry... ;)

    LOVES YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are sooo ADORABLE! I just looove that dress you were wearing to Rascal Flats! LOL about your comment with your cowboy hat on in the car....funny stuff!

    What a fun summer....love the pic of you and your silly being silly, looks like ya'll are about to get a brain freeze....believe me I know....my bestie and I used to do that with Tang Slushies....(Tang and Vodka) yummo and they have machines that make them all slushy at this restraunt we go too) It must be a WV Thing....

    Have a happy day
    xxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cowboy hat! These photos reminded me that I desperately need to get a tan! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute...and I love that picture with the cowboy hat!! How fun to see Rascal Flatts...someday I will!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your pictures! Looks like you had a very fun summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I left you a little something something on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving all your summer pics :)

    I have that shirt you're wearing the day little Sweet P was born and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are awesome summer pics! You are so tan! Wish I could tan like that ( :

    ReplyDelete
  11. aaw pretty summer tan you have!! you are too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun Fourth of July photos!! Little P looks super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute pictures, I really need to do this next week. I still have two vacations from last year that I never got around to posting..Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete