Friday, April 2, 2010

Favorite Fridays and a WINNNNNERRR!!!

That's right.  It's time for ...

Favorite Fridays

Over at A Girl in Pearls & A Boy With Toys!  And today's Favorite Friday topic IS ...

Favorite Celebrity Couple (that are still together), and MINE is Heidi Klum and Seal!!!








I mean, are you freakin' kidding me with how cute they are!?!?  I totally heart them.  Plus I've loved Seal since I was about 12 years old, so that adds some major bonus points to their celebrity couple appeal.  However, I do think Heidi needs to ease up on the whole "looking perfect 5 minutes after she's popped out a kid" bidness.  Seriously Heidi, you're making the rest of us look REALLY bad!!!  For the love of all pregnant women, eat a LITTLE more ice cream and pizza after you have those kids and don't put on your VS angel wings for AT LEAST 6 months.  6 weeks is just down. right. wrong.  But amazing at the same time.

Onto my next topic, Katie over at This is Katie gave me this sweet award ...




As did Maria Lane over at Two Hearts Made Four!!!  Thanks girls for making my day!!!  You're TOOOOO schweet!!!

And ONTO the winner of my giveaway!!!  The next girl to recieve a lovely name frame like the one below ...




IS ...


{Don't fret if you don't see your name, there are more on the back}






{Pardon the crappy iPhone pics ...}


Emily over at Cream Colored Ponies and Crisp Rhubarb Strudels!!!  Emily, email me your address and whether you prefer the brown with sepia letters like mine above or the black frame with black and white letters.  Congrats sweet girl!!!

And last, but certainly not least, let's all remember the sacrifice that Jesus made on the cross on this day, Good Friday.  Hanging on the cross and laying down his life for our sins.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
~John 15:13




I hope you all have a blessed Easter that is full of time with family and friends.  Happy Easter!!!






16 comments:

  1. I love Heidi Klum!! Great choice & congrats Emily!! Enjoy your Good Friday!! & Happy Easter girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Heidi and Seal too, but I didn't want to copy everyone! Agreed that Heidi needs to sloooow down with the looking fabulous ALL THE TIME!

    Have a fabulous Easter weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Heidi and Seal!! Good Choice! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heidi is just too beautiful. Happy Good Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Heidi Klum and Seal too!! They seem like the perfect couple!!

    Congrats to the winner of that awesome name frame :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love heidi and seal too, cute! congrats to Emily!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally jealous of Emily right now!! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice! I love Heidi and Seal! I also really like Jennifer and Ben Affleck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yup, agree, totally jealous of Emily! :) but i'm excited for her. SUCH a great giveaway! and still so cool to see my name in your writing ;)

    SEAL & HEIDI! yup!!! TOOOOOTALLY CUTE!!!!!
    and their beautiful family.

    happy friday and easter pretty girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Heidi and Seal! Happy Good Friday and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pick for Heidi and Seal, they have been together for so long.


    Also, I love the Good Friday section on your post. What a wonderful reminder to why we celebrate Easter. Hope you have a great Easter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. kiss from a rose on the grey... aaah one of my alltime favorite songs. oh and i think they are just so wholesome. LOVE them. good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love them together! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous4/02/2010

    Heidi & Seal are the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They were my choice too; we are so similar! Thanks for playing and have a fabulous Easter weekend, girly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahaha, when I first read this post I thought Maria had won!! Thank you, Thank you, Katie!! http://justafewofemilysfavoritethings.blogspot.com/2010/04/how-did-i-miss-this-on-friday-i-won.html

    ReplyDelete