Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday!

HEWWO loves!!!  Happy April Fools Day!!!  No, I'm not going to play any tricks (or treats) on you.  I don't know about y'all but I'm SUPER de DUPER pumped that it's Thursday (almost Friday is all that means)!!!  Seriously, that's a lot of exclamation marks for this early in the morning ... SO, let's move right along.  It's time for ...


Photobucket 


And SINCE, on this Thoughtless Thursday I'm getting my ever-so-skunkish roots taken care of (thank the Lord) I thought I'd post some pictures of the year I went completely and 100% psychotically crazy brown.  You see, my hair is naturally dishwater blonde/mousy brown darker than it really is.  I know.  You're shocked.  The Mister is a blonde fan man, but was all for me trying something new.  However, I'm pretty sure he's secretly elated, ecstatically happy a bit happier with the blonde I'm currently sportin'. 


{With my MOH in Chicago for a friend's wedding}


{With the Mister on the train to our friend's wedding, the brown was starting to fade at this point}


{You can't really even see the browness of my hair here, I just like this picture}


{On Christmas Day at my momma's house}


{Christmas Day at our house.  Is it bad I have no idea what year this is?}


{At dinner for my broster's birfday}


{At our friend's, the Conlon's, annual Christmas party with some of my favorite girls.  BEST. PARTY. EVER.  Except they put Everclear in the margaritas.  Which can be a great thing, but turn into a not so great thing REAL quick ...}


{Me and my MOH at the Conlon Christmas party}


{At my Mister and broster's conjoined birfday party.  Their birfdays are within a week of each other}


{Right before a friend's wedding where my head looks GINORMOUS}


{ANOTHER birfday party for my Mister.  We celebrated RIGHT this year!}


{Some of my favorite girls at all of our Mister's birfday party, they all 3 have birfdays in late March}


{At MY birfday with my bouquet of my FAVORITE flowers, Stargazer Lillies}


And that's all for Thoughtless Thursday loverlies!!!  If you want to play, grab my button, post random pictures from WHENEVER you want, explain (or not) and McDreamy (Linky) up!!!  And don't FORGET, the giveaway ends tonight at 10pm, just a WITTLE more time to enter!!!



17 comments:

  1. Stargazer lilies are my fav flower too....Love them I get them for my birfday every year! You look great with brown or blonde hair girly! I wish I was that lucky and no I'm not showing pics of when I went blonde....LOL....

    Oh hop over and check out my Mi-Mi's doggy Salsa....She looks just like Kota.....

    Have a happy thoughtless thursday and April fools day friend

    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loves your hair... its always so shiny and pretty. Mine is a big frizzball these days and looks like a poodle's ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look cute with brown hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your thoughtless thursday posts because your pictures are always b-e-a-UTIFUL (: Happy almost Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG. Shut up. Stargazer lilies are my favorite flower too! :)

    And I loooove you with brown hair. And I loooove you with blonde hair. Bottom line? I just loooooove you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHYYYY are you so freaking gorgeous??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you look beautiful with either color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE stargazer lilies and your pictures are incredible as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad I found your blog! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Girl you are so gorgeous -- blonde or brunette!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you are so pretty! I love your hair color{s} both are fantastic on you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes i have to agree brown or blonde both look good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. you like ALOT like LC in the last pic!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You soooo purdy!! Seriously, Fulmer...Gorgeous!! I love your hair blonde....the brown is cute and different, but you just seem like a blonde...after all, they do have more fun!!

    Annnd....like mine...your left side must be your "good side"...every photo you are on that side! Sorry, I'm a dork and notice those kinds of weird things! Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the brown hair, but I think blonde is best! Also, I had an award for ya on my blog! ( :

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your brown and blonde hair. You look great with both....lucky girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. you call that brown? haha. oh you blondes ;)

    happy april fools my dear! enjoy your easter weekend. my starts now. woohoo!!!!

    ReplyDelete