Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Temptation Tuesday & Other Ramblings ...




It's time for another little installment of my soontobeaMrs. and eversodarling Soulmatey's Temptation Tuesday.  Even IF she is super de duper busy with the fact that she's leaving for her wedding destination in less than a month and probably running around like Joan Rivers on speed that she doesn't even have time to do it herself.  But that's okay.  I'll keep it going for you Soulmatey.  Because that's how much I LOVE you.  So getting to the point, HERE'S what my little eye has spied that is currently catching and HOLDING my attention ...




You know, it IS our anniversary this weekend. 


 
{Oh look. It's teal.  Shocker.}


{Again with the teal.  I'm so predictable.}










If you're curious, all the above beauties found here.  And really.  I'm totally kidding with the hinting for my anniversary.  I mean, if you WANT to sugar, I'm not going to tell you no, but seriously these beautes are REEHHHHHEEEAAAALLLYYY 'spensive and we are already planning on going out to a really nice dinner to celebrate.  We love us some fun fancy dinner date nights.  Maybe someday.  When we win the lottery or a huge lawsuit.  But until then, a girl can jewelry lust.

Now, onto the ramblings.  Anyone else watching Dancing With The Stars?  This is my first year to buy into this strange show and really I fell into it because after The Bachelor ended I felt lost on Monday nights with no Prime Time TV to look forward to.  SO, I thought "what the heck I'll give it a go" but I'm not sure I knew what I was in for.  Because now I'm borderline, NOT FULLY, but borderline, addicted.  And there are SO many things about the show that bug the SNOT outta me!  

Numero uno - Please people, I BEG OF YOU, stop voting for Kate Gosselin.  Seriously.  STOP.  She "dances" like she sat on the end of a broomstick before she performs and then proceeds to dance/Frankenstein walk with said broomstick lodged where the sun don't shine the entire routine.  All the while STARING at her partner's feet, waiting for his next move.  And she is WHIN-EY.   I'm sorry your husband was an idiot and cheated on you and your scary hair, I know your life (by your own choice, and I can only imagine what you get paid for this "travesty") is constantly in the public eye and I know you have to take care of 8 children (with the help of what I can only assume several nannies/babysitters/etc.) but GET OVER IT.  And get OFF DWTS.  Please.  For the benefit of the eyes of America.  It's just painful.  

B. - The Pussy Cat Doll dancing is just down right unfair.  I've talked about this before.  HELLO, her JOB is to sexy dance WHILST SINGING!   Take the singing out, I can only imagine it just enhances her dancing!  I'm betting she has a pole in her bedroom.  I'm just sayin'.  Not. fair.  And they act so shocked when she recieves a 10 from the judges.  Ridiculous. 

And 3. - WHO wants to take bets that Jake leaves Vienna for his adorably HOT dance partner?  Shoot, I WOULD.  Let's see, horse face or adorable, amazingly talented, sassy little Chelsie?  I'm betting if Jake had one rose to give, it would go to the latter.  I can't imagine how hard it is for her to sit on the front row, watching them shimmie all over each other (and LAST night he busts out in tighty whiteys, what tha WHAT!?!?) without her wanting to get up and claw out Cheslie's hair with her acrylic nails and clock her with her ginormous engagement ring. 

And last, but not least, attention costume designers, maybe it's time to rethink the budget for the female dancers because it appears as if you can't afford to buy them more than ONE piece of fabric to drape over their entire body.  I swear last night, when the figure skater's partner (the redhead, I can't remember her name) high kicked she had on SEE-THROUGH panties/bottoms/sorong.  And I've heard of one-shouldered costumes, but one-boobed?  Come on people, this is a FAMILY show.  Ridiculous I tell you, ridiculous.

That's all friends, happy Tuesday loves!!!


{Me trying to eat one of the GINORMOUS chocolate dipped strawberries off the groom's cake ...}

23 comments:

  1. HAH, your hilarious. First off your temptations are very tempting..but isn't that the point. Anyway, I never watch Dancing with the Stars either but Evan Lysacek is my guy and i had to watch.! I am soo fully addicted I will admit. Crazy crazy, but they do need more cloth. Donations.?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I have to tell you...I thought the same thing last night! I've been addicted to DWTS since last season, but this season I am pretty much upset with how things are going. Kate? Really? come on! She's WALKING, not dancing. and I agree about the costumes..wowzas!
    Now if I could only get ochocinco and cheryl together...hmmm (as much as he gets on my nerves I love them together)...ok, addiction rant...done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm giving you mad props on calling out the very obvious sexual tension between Jake and his partner. This is one of the only times in my life I wish a guy would cheat on his girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE David Yurman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your breakdown of DWTS. So true. I never watch it, is OchoCinco still on there?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love David Yurman :) And I agree...Kate needs to go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love David Yurman!!! Ahhh!! I only have two pieces, but dang-it, I love 'em!!

    Yes...I loathe Kate and her horrible dancing! The outfits...err...what outfits!? And does anyone else think that Maks and Erin are totally GETTIN'.IT.ON?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No gifts for us either though dave decided to surprisee me with flowers. Awwww...but yea we're doing a fancy din din too. Can't wait!

    And ughh to DWTS. I stopped watching a long time ago but i have been exposed to the mess that is kate gosselin's dancing. Horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cracked up about Jake leaving Vienna for Chelsie. I LOVE Chelsie. She is the bomb dot com.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll take one of everything. Please & thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the teal jewelery!!

    I totally agree with everything you said about DWTS!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. looovee all of that jewelry!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. OK I don't "jewelry lust" but that Blue Topaz "confetti necklace" by DY - yes I went to the website to look it up... I WANT IT. Can someone please tell my boyfriend? OMG b/c he got me $200 north face ski pants for V-Day (FAIL) and they were Men's (double FAIL) and i returned them and put the money back on his card (triple FAIL) so ya know.. I'm just saying :) hehe but seriously, it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the jewelry! And the pic! Yes I watch dancing my first time too, and I vote for Chad Ochocinco everytime cause he is so precious

    ReplyDelete
  15. Momma wouldn't mind a little David in her life! Definitely tempted for that!

    Another adorable wedding pic!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Anniversary and I'm loving the bling!!!

    Have a great Tuesday,
    Hope =)

    http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. AMEN to all of the DWTS bullets. I love DWTS but Kate is on my last nerve. I have to give it to Tony, the poor guy got a whiney dud and he's had to dance with her every.single.day! Ahhh!!!

    I'm totally waiting for Jake to leave Vienna Sausage for his dancing partner.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous4/20/2010

    I love his stuff! yes, I will take one of each too!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh la la, I love your potential anniversary gifts! You are adorable in your wedding photos! Congrats on your fifth anniversary, again!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ahhh your picks are delightful and definitely items that will last forever!!! Get it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh how I love you and the fact that you have chosen to keep Temptation Tuesday going even in my absence. Next week I'll be back. Of course that's what I said last week, so you never know. But I can tell you where I will be, and that's on gchat looking for you! LOOOOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I want one of everything you posted... thanks. And I loooove that picture of your eating that strawberry. look at your guns!

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG, I love, love, love all those David Yurman pieces...especially that first ring! Gorgeous!! Great taste, girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete