Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wishful Wednesday!

I'm feeling quite wishful on this Wednesday (if you couldn't tell by my wishlist of jewelry lust yesterday).  A perfect attitude for ...


And let me tell you how excited I am for this topic.  ESPECIALLY after last night!  Today's Wishful Wednesday topic IS ...

'I Wish' .... I could be a GLEE character for an episode and it would be RACHEL!




Um, first off, have you heard this chick BELT IT!?!?  I'm mean during "Rain On My Parade" I physically had to force myself to stay in my seat and not get up and dance around the room.  Yes, she's a bit annoying and yes, she loves herself and YES, she dresses like she attends private school but did anyone catch that she has two (I think this next statement might be considered statutory crushing, but I'm okay with it) incredibly good looking, incredibly AMAZING singers fighting over her?  And last night when she and Finn were singing the Madonna duet!?!?  Goosebumps I tell you, GOOSEBUMPS!!!  Again, had to force myself to stay in my seat and not dance around my living room.  No need to wake the vewy sweepy labrador.


 
{So cute in such a nerdy preppy way.}




{Get it gurl.}


But truth be told I big pounding heart them all and am not ashamed to say that I L-O-V-E this show.




Why can't we all bust into spontaneous song and dance whenever the moment arises?  I feel like the world would be a happier place.  Is it next Tuesday yet?



26 comments:

  1. I agree with you, I love Rachel! She's so much fun, and I have a feeling a lot of people are going to pick her today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would totally pick her as well!!
    i think she is a doll! ;)

    have a great wednesday hun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny! I just love Liz!!! We worked together with Kelsey at The Gymnastics Place a long time ago, and Liz and I were roomies! We still hang out and live about 5 minutes from each other! Small world!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! I love the picture of you and the mister!

    (I don't watch Glee...I know, so un-American!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who wouldn't want to be Rachel...she is fantastic! I couldn't agree with you more...and the two boys that are battling it our for her aren't so bad either...who to choose Jesse or Finn?? It's a tough one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE LOVE Glee and Rachel!! I picked her too. I really enjoy your wedding photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Glee but I just started watching. She cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I heart Glee too...I see a Glee night date soon!

    I officially have a crush on Finn...and he is like 27 in real life so it's totally ok! Loves ya friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dont watch glee...so this means nothing to me :)....
    BUT I do LOOOOVE that pic of you two at the bottom!!! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE Glee and Rachel too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love her! That duet with Finn gave me goosebumps too :) Love that wedding picture!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great pick, rachel is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know why it took me so long to watch this show. I just watched it for the first time last night and it's super cute. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Soo cute! I too think life would be better if we could burst into song when the mood was right!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I totally think life should be choreographed and most things should be done in song. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rachel is awesome! Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This show is aaaaamazing!

    I love the wedding picture once again!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love Rachel too! I had the hardest time deciding between her and Sue!

    Love your wedding picture! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a good pic! You are not gonna believe this but I have never watched this show but I heard she is awesome! Oh and I totally agree the world would be a better place if we all could just break out in song and dance....LOL

    xoxo
    Summer :0)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Katie! Just found your blog through Kelsey's and am your newest follower! You are so pretty and I love your blog!! I think I need to start watching Glee since so many people love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. GReat pic girl! Love it. AND I need to watch Glee, seriously I am so behind on the cool things in life hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ahh what a beautiful picture! 5 years - ahh!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous4/21/2010

    I totally want to get up and dance and sing too!! Well let's be honest, I bust out the singing and serenade the Hubs while watching. It's eye roll city on his side of the couch, lol. Thanks for stopping by and your sweet comment about my "babies". You and your Hubby are gorgeous by the way!! LOVE your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  24. i just commented on someone else's post who answered rachel and my comment was the same...i too would choose rachel. and not just because i subconsciously dressed like her today but because her voice is amazing. nuff said.

    heart glee to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVELOVELOVE Glee...makes me sooo happy! I'd be Rachel too and I secretly have a crush on Finn..HEHE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your pictures totally sum her up -- LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete