Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Temptation Tuesday!

You know the drill.  It's Tuesday.  And Tuesday means temptation at my darling soulmatey's blog.  Not temptation in the "get you in trouble" kinda way, more in the "I really like that handbag" kinda way.  SO, on this ...




The following little spring diddies have been tickling my temptation fancy ...
(all can be found @ Lucky Magazine bytheway)

Let's start with shoes, shall we?


{LOVING the fringe}


{Dar-ling.}


{And of course I had to give a shout-out to the teal pair!}


Now, let's move onto hugemoungous totes, shall we?


{Just love this.  I'm a sucker for the leather handles on a fabric bag.}


For some reason some of these are not friends with the bigger-sized pictures.  Sorry for the size variation.


{This one I would get in a different color.  Red just ain't my thang.  But I HAD to list it because it's a Joe's Jeans bag called "Katie".  Loves it.}


Jewelry anyone?



 {I'll take two of every color.  Thankyouverymuch.}


{Who DOESN'T love a little Marc Jacobs?}


{Teal.  How do I love thee?  Let me count the bracelets ...}


{Two, three ...}


And last but not least, how about we get a little jumpy in some jumpers?


{Darling.  Love it all.  Right down to the shoes.}


{Oh so feminine and flowy.}


{A little denim never hurt nobody.}


{Does the perfect body come with this too?  I'd like to order one of those online please.}


Now granted being a midget from my belly button section to my "girls" "short torsoed" the whole jumper idea isn't ideally flattering for me.  But that doesn't mean I can't like them right?  Even if they DO make me look Urkel-esque.

Alrighty then, anything tickling your temptation fancy?  Well grab my soulmatey's button, play along and head on over to tell her about it!  Happy Temptation Tuesday loves!!!

P dittle S - Get excited, tomorrow's post is gonna be LOADS o' fun!!!  I'm excited, are you?

22 comments:

  1. LOVE the fringe sandals!! Have a good day girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I want everything... but the bracelets. I don't really wear bracelets b/c I hate how it feels on my wrist (I have two that I rotate, it is pretty pathetic...someday Mr. Bear will buy me a new one though that I can add to the rotation).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretties, love the turquoise fringe sandals, they are adorable! Also, Miss Katie, could you please tell me where the denim jumper is from? I too share your short torso challenge, but I am determined to rock a jumper this summer (even if I have to get it altered HAHA!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaaay! You played! You played! :) And I am seriously going to buy a pair of those sandals. I have a love affair with fringe. But then again, you can pretty much assume that if you like it, so will I! Duh. That's why we are Soulmateys.

    But ahem. I've gotta be honest. Do you know what is even more tempting for me?! The excitement that's building for tomorrow's post! So very freaking excited I can't stand it! Can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve. ;)

    LOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOU!

    P to the S. Gchat. Por Favor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need one of those model's bodies, too! Sheesh....People would be paying me to cover myself up if I wore a romper in public!!

    I am LOVING those bracelets..... :) A-DOR-ABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those bracelets!! And the fringe is too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling indeed! Do share where those rompers are from :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving those shoes...not sure If i can pull off a jumper...maybe I should try. Im excited for your post tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the bracelets! I want some asap! I just bought a romper and I really don't know if I can pull it off but it was on sale..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't pull of those rompers either. I'm way too short for those! It would just like I'm coming out of a SBTB episode.

    I love everything else though...well maybe...except the fringe lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so with you on the short torso thing...I hate it! Oh well, we can't all look like that model right?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the fabric and leather handle bag! I am a self-proclaimed handbag collector!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, found your blog through Lucy - how adorable! Another blog I follow just posted something about the jumper trend and I commented that they are a very cute trend, but not for everyone! I can't pull them off. If you find the store that sells the perfect bodies with the jumpers, let me know - I'll take it! =]

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that printed bag with the leather handles! So so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The teal bracelets are really tempting me and I would love to have the bod to flaunt one of those jumpers!!

    I can NOT wait until tomorrows post...lots of anticipation!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. All of those things are SO lovely! Can't WAIT to read tomorrow's post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. girlfriend you would look gorgeous in a paper bag! but yes those jumpers are amazing and I like you have a short torso. I think we could rock it though :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. girl you are too cute, you can totally rock one of those jumpers! Leaving for Disney tomorrow..yeah!! I have you talked our hubby into taking you yet??

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ditto on the perfect body. I'd like to order one of those too. I love my body, but I'd like a few inches added to my legs in length, and a few inches removed from the thighs, calves and hips. How much does that cost??

    ReplyDelete
  20. COME ON! The suspense/excitement/anticipation is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete