Monday, April 26, 2010

Anniversary Weekend Wrap-Up ...

Good MORNING loverlies!  I hope everyone is as well rested as I am as I sat my pajama-wearin' lazy hiney on the couch ALL day yesterday and didn't move had a very relaxing day yesterday and a wondermous weekend!  First off, I want to brag on my darling husband and show y'all what I came home to on Friday ...




{I LOVE me some roses and star-gazer lillies.  Mainly because they smell so good, but HELLO how pretty are they!??!}


And then my momma got us this little number that I had my eye on at a Christmas home party she had at her house during the holidays ...




{I'm not sure if it's going over the fireplace or on the wall yet, but one thing I AM sure of, I LURVE it!!!}


And last but not least, we had ourselves a FANTASTIC time with some of our favorites, the Milams, whose anniversary is the day after ours.  We met them at Fox Sports after our seperate anniversary meals and had a blast (per usual) celebrating our 5 years and their 6 years.  And YES, I took pictures!!!  Aren't you proud!?!?  AND I laid out on Saturday and got myself a LITTLE sun-kissed ... well sun-PUNCHED may be more like it.  I MAY or MAY NOT have not worn any sunscreen ...


{My Mister agreed to take a few pictures, Happy Anniversary to me!}


{Me and Mrs. Milam.  Yes we were aware we were both wearing teal.  The color of greatness.}


{ANNNDDDDD group shot!  Amazing we got the boys to put up with us this many times ...}


And that's about it for my anny-weekend-wrap-up!  Stay tuned this week, there are some fun goings ons coming your way!!!

26 comments:

  1. Aww i'm glad yall had a good anniversary weekend :) Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like you had a nice anniversary! the flowers are beautiful! Glad Hubs let you take some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun weekend!! Those flowers are gorgeous--my faves, too :)

    Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had such a great anniversary! Beautiful flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teal is so your color now I see why it is your fav ha! Look at you with your hair all grown out and a tan....so stinkin cute....you change your look every week and didn't you have bangs like 3 weeks ago ha?!?!

    Your hubby did good on the flowers sooo pretty Star gazers are my fav....love them!

    Oh and that cross is fab....

    I am gonna be MIA this week, have to go to JHU again BLECH.....

    Talk to ya when I get back....say a prayer for me....

    xoxo
    Summer ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! The flowers are beautiful!
    AND...I love your cross! That is just perfect. Please show us where you hang it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG!!!! That cross is KILLER! I looooove it! Where did she get it?!?! It's so big and fancy and LEOPARD!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your anniversary! Lovely lovely flowers, what a hunny! :-)

    Oh yes and if you don't mind passing me FabulouK's email to spice up my bloggy blog that would be fab! My email is memorybeandesigns@yahoo.com.

    Thanks and have a fab Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you had a great anniversary weekend! I love that gift from your mother!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww! Hunny, you look gaw-geous! :) Glad you guys had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful flowers lucky lady! Looks like you had a blast & I'm so proud of you for taking those pictures haha (:

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great pictures...love the cross gift from your mom!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous flowers!! glad you had a great weekend, and i LOVE that cross! :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful flowers madame!! Good job to your Mister!! Looks like a very fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. those flowers are beee-utiful!!
    glad y'all had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute pictures! Love the flowers and that cross...so pretty! Glad y'all had a fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad you had such a great anniversary...love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that cross! Glad ya'll had a fun anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look gorgeous, Happy Anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm glad you have such a wonderful anniversary.

    Happy Anniversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Aw yay! Happy anniversary to you and yours!!!

    Your looks like fun. But wait, did you say a little sun kissed. More like a lot! Woman, wear sunscreen. You will still tan, i promise.

    K i'm done lecturing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Anniversary!!!! Those flowers are GORGEOUS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Glad you took pictures this year haha! Your hubs is so thoughtful; what beautiful flowers!
    Can't wait to hear what's coming up this week :)
    Oh and PS That blue is YOUR color; looks so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  24. awwww SOOO PRETTY!!!!!

    tell your Mister he is handsome and needs to take pictures with his pretty wife ;) you both are so cute together!!!!

    and i agree about the blue and the flowers-- GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Those flowers are SO gorgeous!!! You got so much sun on your pretty face... it looks goooood haha. Glad you had a wonderfulfabulous annyweekend!

    ReplyDelete
  26. The flowers are beautiful! I hope this week is great :) I can't wait to see what's in store!!

    ReplyDelete