Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday!

Hello loves!  Welcome to ...

Photobucket

And thank goodness for that, because I've been on quite a boring kick lately!  So sorry to all my lovely loyal readers (Which, by the way, have I told you, lately, that I love you?  Cause I do)!!!  I promise I'll get amusing again soon.  I have GOT to start taking pictures more regularly!  HELLO, I'm a blogger, I mean it's basically my job!  Kidding.  Kinda ... One thing I DID do last night was see this ...




In 3D.  With my MOH.  And can I just say, we both LOVED it!!!  Thank goodness none of the imaginary cute little creatures got hurt though.  With the emotional mess of hormones I am lately, I'm not sure I could've taken it!  SO good, I highly recommend it.  It's still out in the theater's (at least in Texas it is) but DUDE, did anyone know it's $12 to see a movie these days!?!?  I could BUY the dang thing once it comes out for that price!  But, I will say, nothing beats going to see it in the theater.  I always forget that until I actually go.

Anyways, moving along to Thoughtless Thursday, today I am going to post pictures of weddings we've been to and weddings I've been IN.  In honor of my soulmatey getting MAWWIED next week as she will be galavanting off to The Caymens.  I'm not jealous.  Not at ALL.  Can't you tell?

Attending Baylor (the "get engaged before you graduate" college capital of the universe) signs you up to be in LOTS of weddings.  Mind you, these are only pictures that I have digitally.  When I first started being in weddings I didn't actually HAVE a digital camera.  That shows you how long ago that was ... SO, here are the ones I have from probably the last 2 to 3 years or so.  And friends, I've been in 12 weddings.  That's right.  12.  Remember that movie 27 Dresses?  Totally related with Katherine Heigl's character.  However I, like Katherine Heigl in that movie, LOVED every MINUTE of it!  By the time it was my turn, I new exactly what I wanted and what I didn't want.  I was a pro.  Plus, weddings are SO much fun!!!  So here you go, Thoughtless Thursday:  Wedding Edition ...


The first one's one of my best friend's weddings in Cabo.  I have the most pictures of this one because, well unfortunately the Mister couldn't come and wasn't there to tell me to ease up on the picture taking ...




{Both of these were the night of the rehearsal dinner.}


{Me and Megs.  BEAUTIFUL bride!}


{Two of my favorites.}


{Me and one of my roommates from college, Kimmers!  LOVE this girl!}


{Megs and her girls.  Let me just say, BEST bridesmaids dress EVER.  Check out the top, it has 2 panels and you can twist it and wear it whatever way suits you best.  I have worn it to SEVERAL other weddings.  It's Butter by Nadia, check it out if you've never heard of it.}


Next is my Silly and Brother's wedding.  Not only did I get to be in a wedding, I got to gain a SISTER at the same time!  What a fun day!!!


{At the rehearsal dinner with my new sister!}


{Me and one of my Silly's sweet friends and now one of MY sweet friends, gettin' our hair did for the wedding.} 


{My mom, me and my little sister in the bridal suite getting ready!}


Next is one of my best friends and former college roommate's weddings.  Ginny.


{Profesh photo shoot on the rehearsal dinner night.}


{Wedding day, BEAUTIFUL bride!}


And last was our friends Bobby and Tara's wedding we went to in Sonoma, CA.  The Mister was actually in this one, I just came along for the fun (and the wine tasting) and the fact that I LOVE Tara and Bobby!


{At their rehearsal dinner.  That's them (or part of them) on the screen behind us.  Aren't they cute?}


{With our sweet friends, the Prays, that live WAY too far away in Nashville, like some OTHER people I know ...}


{The Mister and I tearin' it up on the dance floor ...}


Oh how I love weddings.  We have a few coming up.  And I'm SUPER excited to attend, I'll show 'em all that a pregnant lady can still SHAKE what her momma gave her!  So, if you want to play, grab my button, post pics of WHATEVER ('splain or don't 'splain, your choice) you like and come back here and McLinky up!  Happy Thoughtless Thursday loves!!!


{This one is much less Shrek-ish, more Strawberry Shortcake-ish I'd say ...}





21 comments:

  1. I also LOVE the brown bridesmaid dress! Can't wait to see some pictures of your belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww! Schweetie! Have I told you lately that I love you?! Because I totally do! You sure know how to make a girl feel all special-like. :)

    Hey! I have an idea! You get your pregnant bootay on a plane and fly down to Cayman and show ME how a pregnant girl can shake what her mama gave her! :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are gorgeous, absolutely stunning Miss Katie! Hope you're feeling well, thinking of you sweetie! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved this post!! I love the pictures from the weddings, you are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this post! I LOVE weddings!!! Where did you get that yellow dress in the 1st pic? i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5/06/2010

    OOO i love weddings too! I have 7 this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG a wedding in Cabo?? Between that and Dawn's wedding next week I am itching to be on the beach...

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a fun post! you are beautiful and i loved getting to see old friends from BU in those pics (GOSH how i adore sara wilkerson!) we need to talk (real talk) soon - miss your voice! loveyou

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky girl! Weddings are so much fun. I always look forward to dancing the night away with wonderful friends. And I agree with Kimberly, it's time to start your weekly belly pics, i'd say!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE a wedding!! And 12?! GEEZ, you must be the popular gal :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wait a minute...did i read you correctly? You've been in 12 weddings?? TWELVE! Gah! That's like my nightmare. I've officially retired from ever being in another wedding. It's torture to me. Though that cabo wedding would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a lot of weddings...I've only been in two! I don't think I've even been to 12 weddings, but I get to go to one this summer in DC!

    Movies are costing a lot nowadays. I've noticed that it costs even more for 3D movies. I wish I could just purchase the price for the 2D or regular movie, and then watch the 3D one instead. I always keep my glasses, and never recycle them lol

    ReplyDelete
  13. What cute pics! That's hilarious how you refer to it as the get engaged before you graduate capitol of the world! Haha that's crazy to think about that's definitely not CA for you. 12 is crazy! It must all have been fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love taking pictures like crazy at weddings too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG girl I am just catching up and I am SO EXCITED that you are going to be a mommy!! YEAH!! You are going to be such a good mommy, I am so happy for you!! Make sure you take care of yourself and get plenty of rest..lol.. k can you tell I am a mom...hehe.. yes Disney was alot of fun and NOW hubby will HAVE to take you..lol!!! congrats, congrats, congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh and I loved all of the wedding pictures, you look beautiful in all of them! and that brown dress is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh fun I love weddings!! Maybe I will do a post like this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's a lot of weddings! Glad you liked the movie in 3D!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I went to Samford University which must be just like Butler because same case and point here. Ridiculous. but fun! :) Love the picsies.
    Heather @ www.savingmoneylivinglife.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the pics! And your comment today made me laugh! Glad you enjoyed todays post!

    PS...I would totally jump Rob if I saw him, too...Clinton or no Clinton haha!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You have been in some fun and exciting weddings!! 12 weddings is QUITE a lot!!

    ReplyDelete