Thursday, May 20, 2010

Thoughtless Thursday!

Sorry it's taken me so long today!  I'm usually more ON it than this girls (and Mister) ... forgive me, I'll blame it on the pregnancy.  Hey, I only have 6 more months to use that excuse and I'm going to take.full.advantage.  So, let's get on with it, today is ...

Photobucket

as usual, and speaking of pregnancy (All the time now apparently, hopefully I haven't sent you all running whilst screaming from my corner of the blogosphere, I feel like I'm becoming one of those people that pulls out pictures of their kids EVERY time you see them.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE seeing baby pictures, but I don't need to see pictures of the big "stink" they left in their diaper the other day or their biggest booger you've ever seen.  Seriously.  Gross.) one of my bestest friends and college roommates, Becky (but we all call her Becky Sue) is having her 2nd baby boy today!!!  We don't know a name yet, but she went in for her C-Section (the day after HER birfday mind you) and I'm psychotically refreshing facebook on my iPhone anxiously awaiting pictures of their little one and a NAME!!!  So, for my TT pictures today, I give you sweet Becky Sue.  She's so tiny and cute, you just HAVE to call her Becky Sue.  I'm so excited for you Becky Sue and I can't wait to meet your 2nd little boy bundle of joy!!!


{Becky Sue, not super preggers at Christmas time, but looking it.  They say you show sooner with the 2nd baby ...}


{Becky Sue and her first little munchkin (I don't say my friend's kids names on here for privacy reasons so we'll just call him "H") H, isn't he so cute?}


{Becky Sue pretty preggers and looking adorable!}


Congrats sweet Becky Sue!!!  I can't wait to hear the great news!!!




11 comments:

  1. Early congratulations to your friend. My sister-in-law is currently in labor! Guess May 20 is a good day for babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my co-workers had twins today....it is definitley a baby day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah for your friend's 2nd bundle of joy!

    And talk about pregnancy all you want on here friend. I wanna know ALL about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting! she and he family are in my prayers! good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her lil guy H is so cute! Hope everything goes well for her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Her little boy is SO STINKING CUTE!!! I just want to put him in my pocket! I'll bet he's going to be a great big brother :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh i'm gonna have to play your thoughtless thursday, how does it work?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to you friend....

    ReplyDelete
  9. New babies are soooooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck to your friend today! I'm waiting for my sister to pop sometime in the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the sweet post Kataroo!! A and I are doing great! He looks just like his daddy and has BLONDE hair! He's a chunk too at 8 lbs! Can't believe I birthed this big ole cutie...lots of love to his aunt Katie!

    ReplyDelete